7/22 Tiger PMPS 101,98,65,49,52,56,51,60,74-reducie tomorrow!

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Kathy and tiger, Jul 22, 2021.

1. Kathy and tiger

Kathy and tiger Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Tiger is getting his strength back. His voice is still funny but is coming back-he sounds like an old crow!
    Been seeing lots of lovely GREEN!:DBeen getting lots of purrs:)

OK Are we tired of pics yet? I could go on like this for a long time-having fun. But I don't want to wear out our welcome!

When I look back at the beginning of Tiger's spreadsheet, I am reminded how far he has come, how much we have been taught by the wonderful human beans at FDMB:bighug:We are so grateful.

Here's "ray's mouse", "tiger journaling", "girls at the watercooler", "ray's feather bird" :
    ray's mouse.jpg tiger journaling.jpg girls at the watercooler.jpg ray's feather bird.jpg

Katherine&Ruby likes this.
  2. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

Love the report. How are you all feeling? Keep the pic coming. :):bighug:

3. Kathy and tiger

Thank you Elise!
    Tiger is feeling much better. Should be ready for Monday's dental, although I would prefer he earn a reduction or even 2 before then! I have requested and will make sure they check his ears again for me while he is there.
    Campa is learning to be an inside kitty-pretty big change for an independent stray! She is adjusting well though and we will bring her small tree into the house from the porch today.
    Ray is happy and extremely playful-she now has a wonderful life!
    Hope you and yours are well! We appreciate you!:bighug:

4. Kathy and tiger

Well Tiger just attacked Campa. The tree had been marked by stray boys while it was outside. I think that is why. I had cleaned it with vinegar when I brought it in but I guess that is not enough. I just sprayed it with feliway. And I brought the plug-in back out and plugged it in. Hope that will help. Campa is ok--she is used to that. But that is why we have been keeping her inside for 4 days now-to keep her safe from that!!:banghead::( I really didn't think Tiger would do that! They have been together for over a year now. I guess those male instincts are strong. And obviously he is feeling much stronger!

5. Bandit's Mom

Bandit's Mom Well-Known Member

Congrats on the reduction! :)

Heather82372 and Kathy and tiger like this.
  6. Suzanne & Darcy

Suzanne & Darcy Well-Known Member

I really like Zero Odor Professional to get rid of urine odors. It works well. It can be sprayed on cat trees. https://smile.amazon.com/Zero-Odor-...qid=1627260853&sprefix=zero odor profe&sr=8-3