7/24 Osha AMPS 90 +3 63 +8 122/ Small Kitty AMPS 123 +3 117 +8 60

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Osha, Jul 24, 2019.

1. Osha

Osha Well-Known Member

7/21

Good morning! The kitties are surfing along here. :cool::D

The GREAT news for today is Sébastien's @Photorecon K1 visa got approved this morning!!!:woot::woot::kiss::kiss:
    The interviewer only asked him one question: how did we meet? We met right here on FDMB! She said it was the most unique answer she has heard. :cat::cat: I am super happy!! Here he is with his approval letter welcoming him to the United states! :kiss:

Have a great day!
    Amanda and Kitty Osha, The Empress

Attached Files:

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

How wonderful! I'm sure you're both super excited.

Photorecon and Osha like this.
  3. Red & Rover (GA)

Red & Rover (GA) Well-Known Member

All the worry, preparation and wait, and then interviewer asked the most simplest question possible. Félicitations.

4. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

So nice to hear wonderful news! Good for you!
    [​IMG]

5. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

That's awesome news Amanda! Congratulations to you and Sebastien!
    Of course the interviewer had to believe him....certainly no one could just come up with a story like that!
    And the kitties are doing so well!

Osha and Photorecon like this.
  6. Sandi&Maxine&Whispy(GA)

Sandi&Maxine&Whispy(GA) Well-Known Member

This is the most heartwarming thing that I have heard in a long time. Wow you guys, just wow! Congratulations!

Sue and Luci, Osha and Photorecon like this.
  7. Photorecon

Photorecon Well-Known Member

Hi everyone !

I barely slept last night in fear there would me a magic form I didn't have for the interview or a tricky question I would
    not have had answered fluently enough for the immigration agent. Had prepared myself for weeks before this event
    and was confident it couldn't be a disaster but still.. The first agent I met to verify my documents had come up with no
    less than 3 things that were ''wrong''. 3 documents were not the originals making her writing something on top of the
    file and highlighting it with her yellow marker something like 7 times. I think she liked the fact I had more stuff for her
    (not on the list they gave me). Had two jobs letters, tax reports, W-2s... She told me it was ok, to sit down and wait
    my number to be called. The interviewer told me I have had trouble crossing the border in 2011 (which was not the case).
    When I told her this must not be accurate she rechecked and said the file she had was of someone with a very similar name
    that was ''red flagged''. I stayed calm cause I've nothing to hide. The next and only question after that was how we
    met. ''In 2017 we both learned that our cats were diabetics and we met on a Diabetic Cat Resource Group Site''.
    ''That's the most original answer to this question I ever had'', she said. I then told her that Small Kitty was already a
    US citizen cause I could just bring one cat per trip at the time. I stopped right there expecting more question but there
    were not. ''Your visa is approved'' she said.

We're not out of the mud, there is still more obstacles to overcome but will take them one at a time.

Wish you have all good news like that one !

Sébastien.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2019
  8. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm so happy for you both.

9. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

What a wonderful description! So glad it all went smoothly for you!! I can't wait to see how things proceed and we can all officially WELCOME you to the US to stay :) Delightful!! I'll be the agent you met with will be talking about that one later today :)

10. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Congratulations Amanda!!! Delightful news for both of you!!! Woo hoo!!!

11. LizzieInTexas

LizzieInTexas Well-Known Member

happy-cat-dance.jpg

Congratulations! So happy for you both :bighug:

Osha, Photorecon and Sue and Luci like this.