7/24 Roger PMPS 315

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Roger10, Jul 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roger10

Roger10 Member

Well would rather it was in the 200's but he's doing ok overall. His black coat has lost it's luster tho. I'll brush him and see if that helps. His coat is thinner too and he has two small bald spots (not ringworm). Is hair loss a side effect of diabetes?

2. Joanna & Bix (GA)

Joanna & Bix (GA) Well-Known Member

Hmmm, I know their coats get dry, but I don't know about hairloss. Have you seen him overgrooming or anything? I suppose the drier coat might be itchier?

It may be that he needs 1.75u. Do you have any mid-cycle spot checks on this dose to see what the low of the cycle might be? That 2u seemed too strong, but sometimes only a minor adjustment is needed. Could be the 1.5 is too little. Hard to be sure though until you have some more data - some cats get a good nadir and just tend to have higher PSs, while some have longer duration and seem to get lower PSs.

3. Roger10

Roger10 Member

I'll keep an eye on this and think abt going up a little. Need to see an overall trend before making any changes.

4. Joanna & Bix (GA)

Joanna & Bix (GA) Well-Known Member

Oh I agree, I wouldn't raise to 1.75 just yet. Those #s on 2u were a bit of a shocker, so if it were me I'd definitely want a few days and some solid data before making a decision....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.