After 6 hrs waiting in the car I was finally able to go in and hold Olive. She was purring up a storm and flipping her tail and most surprisingly letting me hold her (which she normally did not like to be held) snuggled her head in my neck as she received her wings. Ollie deteriorated so much in the last 2 days. Stopped eating yesterday. Trouble peeing, dribbling blood tinged urine for last week. Couldn't get meds in her yesterday. BG kept tanking. Hips seemed very sunk in last 2 days. Vets and other ER couldn't seem to do anything this past week to help her. Her grade 2 murmur is now grade 6. She had temp of 104.3. The abdominal mass (irregular shape/margins, probably cancerous) more than doubled in size pushing her other organs out of place. Especially the intestines, hence her problem with pooping. I asked if this was her left side (it was always painful if you touched it and it looked like it was bulging out to me). They said yes. Free fluid was starting to accumulate in abdomen. The chronic pancreatitis has caused a lot of damage and they said I never would have gotten a handle on it for her to be comfortable, pancreas was very abnormal. Yes, I could have had her admitted for a full workup on Monday with cardiologist and the doctor who does ultrasounds, but the fluids she would need even if careful would put her into congestive heart failure and she probably wouldn't improve any over the weekend. In the end, she would still have acro, pancreatitis, diabetes, abdominal mass, and HCM and it would all get worse over time. I couldn't put her through anymore. She looked miserable, uncomfortable and very lethargic. As much as I wanted to keep her with me, my heart said it was time to let her go. I'm devastated, broken in a million pieces. Its to much in 3 days. You were loved Ollie, RIP, soar high. You will be so missed.