7/28 Roger PMPS 457

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Roger10, Jul 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roger10

Roger10 Member

Wow, he hasn't been that high since he was first diagnosed.

2. Joanna & Bix (GA)

Joanna & Bix (GA) Well-Known Member

Was the AMPS really low or anything? I wonder if maybe he went low today & that's a rebound #? Just guessing, could be lots of other things causing it....

Have you ever tried tackling setting up a spreadsheet (instructions in Tech forum). It would really help people be able to see the data you have on him and be able to help you better. It's hard to judge by just one number, but I know you have other data to help fill in the picture of what is going on.

3. Roger10

Roger10 Member

I really don't want to put him thru multiple sticks. Cats vary day to day and putting a spreadsheet together for one day will not really help in other days. Cats with diabetes run unpredictably. Already Roger hides in the evenings when I stick him. I stick him in the evenings because he's been hypo a couple of times. I am getting better at getting blood drops tho. I wasn't being aggressive enuf with the ear. It would take me 5 mins to get enuf blood. And Roger won't sit that long.

4. Joanna & Bix (GA)

Joanna & Bix (GA) Well-Known Member

Oh, hmmm, I'm confused.

I just meant to have a record of the data you already have. If not a spreadsheet, even a log or something, so anyone helping you can see the history of the #s. For instance those lows you got on 2u - someone not knowing that might suggest you raise the dose to 2u, and IMO it would be better if they at least had the info on the #s you got on 2u before, so they can give you the best possible suggestions.

I didn't mean for it to result in additional testing, just a way to record & share the tests that you have already...?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.