7/29/20 Lily Acro kitty OTJ for 6 months

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Karen & Lily, Jul 29, 2020.

1. Karen & Lily

Karen & Lily Member

Hi everyone! Its been awhile since I've posted. Lily is doing great. She hasn't had insulin since last January. And her numbers are terrific. I hesitated writing this post because I didn't want to jinx her. But I did want to give hope to other acro kitties & their humans. Lily sure did surprise me going OTJ! I still thank god that I was home testing otherwise who knows what could have happened to my girl.
    I hope everyone is doing ok especially those who have recently lost their fur babies. :bighug:

2. SaraW1983

SaraW1983 Member

Aww, that's fantastic!! :woot:

Karen & Lily likes this.
  3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

It's great to hear Lilly is doing so well.

Karen & Lily likes this.
  4. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Great news on Lily. I was a little worried after the needle biopsies but glad to hear Lily is still doing well. :)

You do know that at this point you can probably ease off the testing a wee bit. :p

Karen & Lily likes this.
  5. Karen & Lily

Karen & Lily Member

The needle biopsies were done in March and both were inconclusive. So I just decided to keep doing what we're doing & Lily would tell me if she wasn't feeling good. So far she hasn't given me any signs. And still has a very good appetite.
    @Wendy&Neko , its tough to stop testing, we are both in a groove!:D Seriously I always test Lily in my guest bathroom, and anytime I walk in there she follows me thinking its test time. So I give in & test her. LOL

Wendy&Neko likes this.