7/29 Got a new kitty today+ pic

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Peg and Toby, Jul 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Peg and Toby

Peg and Toby Well-Known Member

Went to the humane society today to get a couple of kittens I saw on line. Ended up with a 5 yr. old smoke grey and white male kitty. I walked by his cage and he reached out with his paw and touched me. I stopped and talked to him and he started meowing. His name is Willy. So to make a long story short Willy came home with me. He came in and made him self right to home. Been following DH and I all around. He will never take the place of Toby but hope that he will help heal our hearts and make new memories.

2. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Willy just struck the jackpot! I hope he helps fill that aching hole in your huge heart.:bighug::bighug:

When you have time, we'd like pictures. And thank you for adopting an older cat.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2016
  3. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

(((Peg)))

I am so happy for you. No...he will never ever be Toby and never replace Toby ever. I don't even know that a new kitty can heal our broken hearts but they can bring us joy and love and teach us it is good to love again.

Can't wait to see Willy's picture!!

:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

4. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

He won't take the place of Toby, and you will still cry about Toby. But, Willy will bring back some joy into your life. And that joy will be good for your heart. Congratulations! and :bighug:

5. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

So happy to hear you have a new furkid to love Peg!!

Willy hit the jackpot when he reached out to you....No, he'll never be Toby, but he'll be the best Willy he knows how to be....and that will help heal the hole in your heart

Love always multiplies...it never divides :bighug::bighug:

As with everyone else, can't wait to see some pictures!!

6. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

YAY for lucky Willy! :) :) :)
    Liz

7. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

How wonderful. He knew a good thing when he saw you. Willy will never take Toby's place. He just gives you someone else to love. It's always helped me when I've lost a kitty to have other kitties around to love. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

8. Squalliesmom

Squalliesmom Well-Known Member

Love seeks out and finds the places where it's needed most; I'm glad Willy found you. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

ETA: Such a handsome boy! :)

Gussie's mom (GA) likes this.
  9. Peg and Toby

Peg and Toby Well-Known Member

Here's a picture of the big guy.:)

Attached Files:

10. Asrael

Asrael Well-Known Member

He is so handsome:) And so glad he chose you- He looks like a special one :bighug::bighug::bighug:

11. Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey

Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey Well-Known Member

What a handsome guy! I think Toby whispered in his ear that he should grab you. How else did he know you were the bean for him? Congratulations to all of you! I'm so glad you opened your sore heart to him. Lots of people adopt kittens, but the older cats need homes, too, and I think you are going to be so happy Willy picked you! :bighug::bighug::bighug:

12. DebG

DebG Well-Known Member

Oh Willy is so fortunate and what a smart kitty.....
    That's the best place to get a kitty and he is so sweet looking!
    :bighug::cat:

13. rhiannon and shadow (GA)

rhiannon and shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

What a Great Day!

14. Kako & Tux

Kako & Tux Well-Known Member

It is blessing for both you and Willy! :bighug:

jayla-n-Drevon likes this.
  15. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Willy, you are a very lucky kitty, and a smart one, too. Congrats on finding your forever home!
    Peg, this is wonderful news. Willy sounds like a really nice kitty. Love his picture. He looks like a big boy.
    I'm sure he will bring much joy to you and your DH. Toby is smiling.

Hugs and scritches,

Ella & Rusty

16. Shoeskitty-GA

Shoeskitty-GA Well-Known Member

He is perfect for you Peg!!! How awesome that he reached out and touched you!! Smart boy!! Like Tricia, I think Toby spoke to him and said "She's the one for you! So say Hi!". Very happy for you and your DH!

17. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

What a handsome boy he is! And how wonderful that he reached out to you the way he did!

jayla-n-Drevon likes this.
  18. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

Ah, what a lucky guy! :bighug::bighug::bighug: I know Toby would approve.

19. elizabeth and gus

elizabeth and gus Well-Known Member

What a cutie. It reminds me of the time 17 years ago when we went to the SPSA to adopt kitten and initially picked little female. Gus was sitting in the cage close by and started to reach out with his paw to get our attention. We decided to take him to the play room and interact with him. Gus was purring so loud and was licking our hands. It was love from the first sight and I am so happy that he picked us.

Gussie's mom (GA) and Dyana like this.
  20. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Awwwwww...

What a cutie! No kitty will ever replace Toby. But Willy is Willy, not Toby and will be just as special but in his own way. I hope he brings you much happiness.

21. Marilyn and Polly

Marilyn and Polly Well-Known Member

Oh Peg. Wonderful. I'm absolutely certain Toby picked out this handsome kitty just for you and DH. And somewhere, Toby's smiling. (huge thanks for choosing an adult cat!)

Willy. Lucky, lucky boy.

Marilyn and Polly

22. Tuxedo Mom

Tuxedo Mom Well-Known Member

Willy is such a handsome fellow!! How wonderful that he chose you!!

[​IMG] WELCOME HOME WILLY!!! :bighug:

23. Karen & Lily

Karen & Lily Member

Congrats on your new addition-Willy is very handsome. Willy isnt trying to take Toby's place-he came into your life to show you how big your heart really is. Congrats to both of you!

Gussie's mom (GA) likes this.
  24. Doodles & Karen

Doodles & Karen Well-Known Member

I'm so happy for you and Willy. Pretty sure Toby is smiling knowing Willy is going to help make you smile again. :bighug::bighug:

25. Bron and Sheba (GA)

Bron and Sheba (GA) Well-Known Member

Peg, I am so glad Willy chose you. He is a lovely boy. I also think that Toby had a hand in this.
    Reminds me of when I went to choose 2 cats from a rescue centre. While I was looking at Sheba who was hiding at the very back of a cage, very scared, another cat (Maxie) who I had been talking to and had decided I would take, had jumped up into the carrier I had brought and put on a high shelf and was patiently waiting for me.

sarahtee likes this.
  26. jayla-n-Drevon

jayla-n-Drevon Well-Known Member

Very well played Willy!!
    Congratulations Peg.... lucky boy... He sure seems to want to help you heal...:bighug:

27. Gill & George

Gill & George Well-Known Member

Congratulations :cat::cat::cat::cat:

He's a handsome and very clever boy to have picked you and DH as his beans.

28. JanetNJ

JanetNJ Well-Known Member

Smart cat!!!! Wow sounds like you hit the cat jackpot! Congratulations

29. AZJenks

AZJenks Well-Known Member

No doubt Toby had a hand in guiding you to each other because he knows just how special it is to be a part of your family and wants to give other kitties the opportunity to experience the joy of all that love.

30. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

Aw, what a lucky handsome snd SMART boy! He knew to make sure you found him at just the right time. Congratulations on the new addition!

31. Gussie's mom (GA)

Gussie's mom (GA) Well-Known Member

So happy for you! Willy will be so lucky! Funny how fate brings us to the cat we are supposed to have! I truly believe our GA cats are involved! No reason to believe that silent "kitty hotline" they all seem to share doesn't continue! Willy will lay claim to his own special spot in your heart, the heart shaped spot in your heart that is Toby's will always belong to him! Congratulations on finding Willy!

32. Sweet Spot

Sweet Spot Member

That he reached out from his cage to touch you just gave me the chills........animals may not speak "human language" but they communicate just as well as any human does, using their own language. I like to think he was telling you, with that paw outstretched, "here I am - you finally made it - c'mon, let's go home now"

So very happy for you.......

Dyana likes this.
  33. suki & crystal (GA)

suki & crystal (GA) Well-Known Member

Peg, I am so happy that you were guided to Willy, he will never replace Toby but in time he will help ease the pain, and make you smile again. What a smart kitty to reach out to you.

34. JeffJ

JeffJ Well-Known Member

What a great story. And he's very cute too!

35. saltycat

saltycat Well-Known Member

Peg, How awesome that Willy decided to "claim" you as the new food and scritch giver! What a win-win for a 5 year old shelter cat to not only be adopted, but by such a great bean. Hope Willy is able to fit in and enjoy his new home, which by the pic it looks like he is already pretty relaxed in his new forever home.

36. Carol & Murphy (GA)

Carol & Murphy (GA) Well-Known Member

this is very happy news. so glad you choose a adult (as opposed to a kitten) All the best for a great, loving life with this little one!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.