7/29 Kit cat update!

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Alicia & Kit cat, Jul 29, 2020.

1. Alicia & Kit cat

Alicia & Kit cat Well-Known Member

Hey folks! So we're almost 2 weeks post OTJ. Kit's looking good! I just did a test - she's sitting at 79. Her appetite is good. The new thing is making sure she still feels like she's getting as much attention as she was during all her testing. When she feels like she's not getting enough attention, she starts pooping on the floor. So hoping to find a way to nip that all in the bud.

I hope everyone's kitties are doing well! I haven't stopped in as much as I thought I would, but that's mostly because of trying to work out back to work protocols and whatnot. Be safe all! Surf safely kitties! <3

Tomlin and Briere Fur Mom like this.
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

It's great to hear Kit is doing well. It's hard for our kitties to understand why we don't give them as much attention when we don't have to test all the time. I hope you can figure something out with Kit so she won't poop on the floor.

3. Teresa & Buddy

Teresa & Buddy Well-Known Member

Lucky, you and Kit cat for being OTJ. This caught my eye because I have a Civvie named Kit Kat, but most of the time I call him kitty cat. He is having just the opposite problem of not pooping enough.

Alicia & Kit cat likes this.
  4. Alicia & Kit cat

She had done this previously late 2018 through summer of 2019. It only stopped once I finished my usual 10 month contract and was home to have frequent lay together on the bed times. Until I go back to work (mid August), I'll try to have cuddle sessions. Then once I'm back I'll come home for lunches, and on Tuesday/Thursday while my class is asynchronous (we're face to face teaching on MWF, and providing videos/projects for T/TH for the class I'm co-teaching) I'll just wait until after lunch to go in. A lot of us are assuming we'll have to go back online once all the college kids are mingling and sharing germs again (we'll try to get them to not do it, but it'll be hard for them. It's hard for us to resist hanging around with folks). Finger crossed that's all enough. I'm also gonna bring my vet in on it and see if she has suggestions. The old vet wanted to put her on Prozac, but I want to see if other things work.

I hope Furball comes down for you. I was glad to see she's still happy and purry. <3

5. Alicia & Kit cat

Oh no! I hope your Kit Kat starts to poop better! *poop vibes!*