7/3 KB's AMPS 184 +4 206

Discussion in 'Acromegaly / IAA / Cushings Cats' started by Nina and KB, Jul 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nina and KB

Nina and KB Well-Known Member

Hi Everyone.

Been a while since KB has had regular condos. I had dwindled to every few days to once a week, then bimonthly when things got really bad with workload. I did open a condo in LL this morning: Lantus ISG Condo

Now that we seem to have a decent dose, have cut back on the use of R. When we use it, it's sometimes just a drop. I don't always know if he's in a 12 hour cycle or a 24 hour cycle so sometimes I try to gauge it by how soft his fur is. If I think he's at the high end of a cycle at PS time I hesitate to use R since it might not kick in for 5 hours, when he would normally be dropping. Had a couple of possible fur shots in the AM this week, they just didn't feel right going in. I've also started to increase his food a little - despite his pot belly I think he looks a little thin.

The young civvie kitty continues to hone her pestering skills. The older civvie kitty has decided to spend more time downstairs with us so she is getting more comfortable with the others. The drooler still grabs a soft toy and wants to be in the middle of any attention that may be dished out.

Hope everyone has a fantastic holiday weekend.

2. Blue

Blue Well-Known Member

What a nice condo! I found myself nodding my head to alot of it. Condos frequency dwindling down to the eventual none, feeling busied with the balancing of insulins and trying to figure out how much R and when. It sure is less complex when you aren't throwing the R into the mix.

It's great to hear that your furry household is doing well!
    Scratches to KB and all the rest. Have a great weekend!

3. sehjak (Susan & Lanky)

sehjak (Susan & Lanky) Well-Known Member

Hi Nina & KB - enjoyed the update -- love that soft fur too. Happy 4th of July to you & the fur kids!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.