7/30 Samba PMPS 275 +1 258 +2 167 +3 163 +4 157 +5 127

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sarah Mc, Jul 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sarah Mc

Sarah Mc Member

2. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Given Samba's tendency for night time naughtiness, I wouldn't shoot an hour early this evening, or at least not full dose, his depot is full and he is clearing bounces very quickly.

Paws crossed he behaves today.

Sarah Mc likes this.
  3. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

I'm not going to suggest a relaxing day as Samba seems to read his condo! Good luck! Anti-jinx!

Sarah Mc likes this.
  4. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

I'm glad you shot the 2.75u this morning but I would definitely see where he is headed before I decide on whether to shoot early. Wendy is correct that he's being active at night but remember that if you are seeing a big drop at +1 and/or +2, you need to feed more than 3% to flatten the curve out early and keep him from dropping into the double numbers by +3.

I'd only shoot an hour early if he's still pink or high yellow and fairly flat but I'd monitor closely and have foods with additional carbs ready to feed early if he starts dropping.

Sarah Mc likes this.
  5. Sarah Mc

Sarah Mc Member

I shot an hour early because he was high yellow and flat. I will monitor carefully and feed higher carb food if he drops quickly. Thanks so much for your help!

6. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

Could be an active cycle. No diving please Samba. The team is full.

Sarah Mc likes this.
  7. Sarah Mc

Sarah Mc Member

I fed him a tsp of MC food at +2 (167), and it seemed to flatten him out very nicely (163 @+3) :cat:

8. Sarah Mc

Sarah Mc Member

Thank you. Hopefully he will listen to you :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.