7/4 Toby's AMPS=168

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Peg and Toby, Jul 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Peg and Toby

Peg and Toby Well-Known Member

Toby hasn't eaten hardly anything today. I didn't give him any insulin because DH and I have decide that tomorrow we will help him cross over. It is killing me to write this but we can't let him suffer anymore. I took him outdoors and he walked around some but laid mostly under the tree with me. I took my camera to take some last pictures of him. I also gave him some ice cream to eat figured I'd give him something that he liked to eat. I've tried all kinds of food and he just won't eat. Last night when I was syringing his food in him he gave me a look like I've had enough. I just can't force him to eat anymore. We would have taken him today if it hadn't been a holiday but a least I will get to spend one last day with him. I kissed him on the head for you Wendy. I just want to thank you, Julie and Marje for all your help. You were with us from the beginning. All the rest of you Karen, Elsie, Bobbie, Shoekitty, and Amy for all your support. Special thanks To PollyDoodle for cheering us on with team Toby.

Wishing you all the best,
    Peg and Toby

2. rhiannon and shadow (GA)

rhiannon and shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

I'm sorry that the time has come. I hope you have some good loving and cuddles and purrs today.
    Please kiss him on the nose for me....and all the white paws too....[​IMG]

I will be thinking of you today and tomorrow....
    :bighug:

3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry. I hope you can give Toby a good last day and get lots of loving in. Sending prayers. :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

4. Chrys & Stomper

Chrys & Stomper Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry Peg :(
    Sending hugs and prayers :bighug:

5. Shoeskitty-GA

Shoeskitty-GA Well-Known Member

:bighug:Peg, I hope this last day with Toby gives you a little peace and comfort. What you are doing is a tremendous gift of love for Toby. :bighug::bighug:

6. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

No words can make this any easier I know. You are so attached that like my Tiffany I knew you would need to make the decision as he wouldn't do it. You will soon give him that final gift of love but he will always remain in your heart. :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

Shoeskitty-GA likes this.
  7. Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey

Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey Well-Known Member

{{{Peg}}}

I've been expecting this news, but dreading it. I'm so sorry that the time has come. You have done everything possible for your dear Toby, and now you will give him the most loving, generous gift of all, even though I know it will cost you dear.

I hope you have a wonderful day with him today, loving on him and giving him all the things he enjoys most. I'll be thinking of you all tomorrow.

:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

8. Marilyn and Polly

Marilyn and Polly Well-Known Member

Team Toby weeps. What grand beans this special little man is blessed to have. He knows.

Peace on this day and comfort to your hearts in the days to come.

Safe journey Toby. We will be thinking of you and your people...tomorrow and for a long time beyond.

Marilyn

9. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

{{{{Peg and DH}}}} There are tears on my keyboard as I type. I know how hard this is for you but I know how well you know your sweet Toby. He has been such a lucky boy, sharing love with you and DH. Team Toby has gotten rather fond of the little boy too. Thank you for kissing him for me.

I hope you make some beautiful memories today. Sending light and safe passage for Toby.

:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

10. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

((((Peg))))
    I'm so sorry. I know that you are doing what is right by Toby. It's just that it makes your heart hurt. I hope today is a special day for you and DH and Toby.

11. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry, Peg.
    I hope you get to spend a lot of time with him, just loving on him and being his best mom ever.
    Tears.

12. Bron and Sheba (GA)

Bron and Sheba (GA) Well-Known Member

Oh Peg. I know how hard it is to make this decision:bighug::bighug::bighug:. It sounds like Toby has told you it is time and you have all made the decision together. You are giving him the greatest gift of love.....and it is the hardest gift to give. You will be in my thoughts :bighug::bighug:

13. Osha

Osha Well-Known Member

Peg, I am SO sorry to hear this. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

It is amazingly difficult to let go of our furry loves.

Toby knows how much you love him! :bighug:

14. suki & crystal (GA)

suki & crystal (GA) Well-Known Member

(((Peg))) I am so very sorry to hear this, but you have the best interests of Toby at heart and will not let him suffer. It is such a hard decision to take, I will be thinking of you both and praying for a peaceful crossing for your darling boy :bighug::bighug::bighug:

15. Gill & George

Gill & George Well-Known Member

(((peg and DH)))):(

!sending you prayers at this very difficult time.:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

16. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

(((Peg))). I am so very sorry that Toby is ready to go. What a blessing for him that his mama knows and is willing to set him free no matter how much it will hurt you.

I was always so happy to be of any help I could. I will send extra prayers for you all tonight and tomorrow. I wish you peace. :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

17. Mandarin'sMom

Mandarin'sMom Well-Known Member

Peg, I am so sorry that it is time for sweet Toby to cross the bridge. I am sending you lots of light and you will be in my thoughts. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

18. Julie and Eleanor (GA)

Julie and Eleanor (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry, Peg.

19. Doodles & Karen

Doodles & Karen Well-Known Member

I'm having a hard time writing Peg, please give Toby extra kisses for me. You are a very special person and have done everything right. I hope he enjoyed the icecream and laying under the tree with you. You and Toby will always be in my thoughts. Fly free little boy...:bighug::bighug::bighug:

20. jayla-n-Drevon

jayla-n-Drevon Well-Known Member

Peg..... I am so sorry, tears as I read your words and know the emotions that are so overwhelming... keeping you and sweet Toby in my thoughts and prayers:bighug::bighug::bighug:

21. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug: Our prayers are with you and DH.....

22. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Oh Peg ~ My heart is with you right now during this difficult but very loving decision to set your baby free of pain . It is the last loving act you will do for him. Today must have been so special to share some time under the trees and let him have a treat that he enjoys. I am so very sorry that it is Toby time and I will keep you and DH is my thoughts and prayers for strength and comfort.

23. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Peg, I'm so sorry it's Toby's time to cross. It is so very difficult to let go of our babies. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

24. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

So sorry to hear it's Toby's time to leave you Peg!:bighug::bighug::bighug:

No matter how long we have them, it's never long enough, but we can't keep them with us when they tell us it's time to go.

Will be thinking of you tomorrow when you give Toby the last gifts you have to give him...a kiss on the forehead, a scritch under the chin and a peaceful release.

25. Sandy and Black Kitty

Sandy and Black Kitty Well-Known Member

26. Kako & Tux

Kako & Tux Well-Known Member

May comfort be given to Toby and you and your husband.

I am so sorry.............

27. Dawn and Peek-a-Boo (GA)

Dawn and Peek-a-Boo (GA) Member

Dear Peg,

I followed your posts and know how much you loved Toby....I sympathize as I recently had to make that decision too with my civie. Sending prayers for a gentle crossing and know that we will all be holding your hand tomorrow....

Hugs to you and DH...so very sorry. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Dawn

28. Vyktors Mum

Vyktors Mum Well-Known Member

(((((Peg DH))))) I'm so very sad to hear that Toby has called time, I know that you will miss him terribly. Such a special and much loved little man. He has been so blessed to have you as you have been to have him.

My tears are joining the LL river

29. Carol & Murphy (GA)

Carol & Murphy (GA) Well-Known Member

Peg - Sorry that dear Toby has to leave - their time with us is much too short
    but sounds like he had a life filled with love and that love won't go anywhere
    heart breaking for you on this terrible day
    :bighug::bighug::bighug:

30. Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey

Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey Well-Known Member

{{{Peg}}}

I'm thinking of your and your family today. I know it will be a very difficult, sad day. Please think of all the people that are sending you virtual hugs and feel the comfort of the support from your L&L Land family. :bighug:

I wish Toby a peaceful crossing, surrounded by those he loves best. What more could any of us ask for?

Carol & Murphy (GA) likes this.
  31. Suzi_S

Suzi_S Well-Known Member

I am so sorry.... Sending many hugs and vines to you
    :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

32. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

33. Shoeskitty-GA

Shoeskitty-GA Well-Known Member

Peg, you and your husband and Toby have been on my heart all of the day. I am sending you prayers and vines for healing as well as big hugs.:bighug::bighug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.