7/9 Cozmo shot advice

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Amy ♡ Cozmo, Jul 9, 2021.

1. Amy ♡ Cozmo

Amy ♡ Cozmo Member

2. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

I would skip as otherwise you will need to slowly adjust your shot time by 15 minutes each cycle or 30 minutes every 24 hours. Can you be off by that much? Pretend it was a fur shot. You can pick a new shot time if you want to make it earlier. :bighug:

3. Amy ♡ Cozmo

Amy ♡ Cozmo Member

Ugh. I feel awful. Especially since he did so well yesterday with all the blues.

4. tiffmaxee

It happens. You obviously needed the sleep. FD is stressful and draining, especially at first. Don’t be hard on yourself. Take a pokie break and do something for yourself. :bighug:

5. Amy ♡ Cozmo

Amy ♡ Cozmo Member

Thank you. I'm not sure how anyone does this with a full time job. I'm currently unemployed, and taking advantage of that to try and get him ok. But if I was working.. I'd have such a hard time leaving the house. We didn't even actually hit green yesterday and I was a wreck worried about a hypo. How does someone know that it will be ok? Maybe I don't have enough low numbers yet..but I feel like i am worried all the time. ♡

6. tiffmaxee

I was retired when Max became diabetic and helping to care for my mom so could be home when needed. People do have full time times and do TR. Once you get bg under 100 we will help you learn how to guide him with food. On a human meter normal bg is around 50-100 but cats that go into remission often read even lower. Take a look at spreadsheets of other cats and that might help to reassure you. Max was tightly controlled after about 9 months. I learned when I could leave home. You will too.