7/9 Oberon AMPS 349 (0.75 R), +4 217, +6 125, +7 108, +8 98, PMPS 172, +3 339

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Lisa & Oberon, Jul 9, 2021.

1. Lisa & Oberon

Lisa & Oberon Well-Known Member

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Oberon comes back down today.

3. Lisa & Oberon

Unexpected dip! And we had movie tix for late afternoon, so at +8 I threw a bit of 20% at him just in case before we headed out the door. Looks like that put the brakes on the dive pretty well. Probably overkill, but he's a sneaky kitty and I didn't want any Oberonigans while we were out.

4. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Nice to see green return so soon.

So, what movie did you see? Have yet to venture out to the theatres, though they are open.

5. Lisa & Oberon

Hoping this means we're getting closer to a breakthrough dose and then a real dose slide. (Though with my luck it'll happen right when I have to be gone for a couple of days in mid-August...)

Black Widow. Could have stayed in and watched it on Disney+, but we wanted to see it on the big screen. First actual movie experience in ages. It was assigned seating, and big well spaced stadium seats, and the theater wasn't full. I figure we should maybe do some stuff like this now before the delta variant shuts things down again or something.

6. Wendy&Neko

Oberon and his timing.:rolleyes:

Was it good? It's on my list. Sounds like a good one for a big screen.

7. Lisa & Oberon

It was really good. Smaller scale story than some of the recent Marvel movies, but that's fine. But enough big action sequences that seeing it on the big screen was a plus.

8. Wendy&Neko

Thanks! And it looks like a good night's sleep to be had by all.