7/9 Ruby AMPS 124/+2 112/+5 160/+7 109/+10 77/PMPS 124/+2 80/+3 99

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Katherine&Ruby, Jul 9, 2021.

1. Katherine&Ruby

Katherine&Ruby Well-Known Member

Yesterday.

Ruby’s doing well—running around, being snuggly, surfed in greens last night. ✅✅✅

Have a great day everyone! :bighug:

2. Suzanne & Darcy

Suzanne & Darcy Well-Known Member

All good news about Ruby. I hope your weather has cleared and your commute today was/is better!

Katherine&Ruby likes this.
  3. Pamela & Amethyst

Pamela & Amethyst Well-Known Member

4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice update for Ruby. :cool::cool::bighug::bighug:

Katherine&Ruby likes this.
  5. Katherine&Ruby

I came home after working late to give Ruby her test and shot at her usual PMPS time and got 124 after she came up from 77 earlier. I gave her 1 unit. Then I downloaded her Libre data, which has been on the blitz but is still on her, and between 3 and 3:45 this afternoon, she dipped to 40. I didn't technically catch the 40; Frank had been doing blood tests all day on her with the Relion. Here is the screenshot I took of her Libre graph today, where 77 was the only reading we actually got:
    Screen Shot 2021-07-09 at 8.38.34 PM.png

I'm getting some really erratic readings from the Libre because it's on the blitz, so I'm going to ignore today's data because it doesn't come close to the Relion.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2021
    FrostD likes this.
  6. Katherine&Ruby

Happy that Ruby came up to 99 tonight with just her usual raw food. My new job is super demanding and the commute tiring. Thank goodness I have help from my wonderful partner to take care of things. It's a real blessing that Ruby is very relaxed around him and still enjoys the routine of pokes.