8/04 Bruno pspm: 324 +2: 315 +4: 241

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by aochoa, Aug 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aochoa

aochoa Member

Yesterday: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=122844

Third day from the first bounce and his numbers are getting worst. I will see how he is tonight, but maybe is time to think about an increase, I think. Only the 176 of yesterday holds me and tells me to be cautious.

2. julie & punkin (ga)

julie & punkin (ga) Well-Known Member

Re: 8/04 Bruno +10: 445 psam: 425

yikes, he IS high! it looks like that 142 was a cleared bounce and he set right off into another bounce again. if that's as low as he's going to get on 0.325, i'd go back to 0.5, ana.

3. aochoa

aochoa Member

Re: 8/04 Bruno +10: 445 psam: 425 pspm: 324

I know, I think his numbers are quite high again. Although more than 100 less at pspm. This kitty has me wondering! I was decided to shot 0.5u tonight and then -100. I will keep testing tonight and if his nadir is high (yellows or high blues) I think we can increase the dose, but I will feel more comfortable doing it at night when I'm home.

What do you think, Julie?

4. aochoa

aochoa Member

Going down slow at the beginning @+4 going down faster. Feed him lc Golden Gourmet. I know there is no risk tonight, he might get some blue that's it. I will set the alarm and try to wake up at nadir, just to make sure he is not going to fast. I hope the food will slow him. If this doesn't work, we go to 0.5 u tomorrow.

5. julie & punkin (ga)

julie & punkin (ga) Well-Known Member

i'm just now seeing this. your reasoning makes sense to me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.