8/1 Michelangelo AMPS 101 PMPS 87 - 2 Months under 300!

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by KPassa, Aug 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KPassa

KPassa Well-Known Member

Previous Condo.

Two months! I can't believe it! I also decreased his dose Sunday night/Monday from a f1.5u to 1.25u because it's (fiscal) Year-End at work so this whole week has been loaded with year-end stuff and I've had to give a couple of delayed shots as well as not being able to run home on my lunch to test. And he's held the decrease!!! :eek: This is the first time he's ever been able to maintain a decrease in dose without skyrocketing back up. (And without a bout of anorexia preceding the decrease.)

For Mikey, Levemir is magical stuff. :thumbup

2. tibbs5

tibbs5 Well-Known Member

Re: 8/1 Michelangelo AMPS 101, +6/115 - 2 Months under 300!

that is fantastic news. i'm so happy for you guys. great job mom and kitty!!!!!

3. Geneva

Geneva Member

Re: 8/1 Michelangelo AMPS 101, +6/115 - 2 Months under 300!

KPassa- wow, that is great news! Mickey is doing so well. Isn't that just the best feeling? For YOU and for him!

Keep up the good work, Michelangelo! :RAHCAT

4. KPassa

KPassa Well-Known Member

I never thought I'd ever see this with Mikey. After a year and a half of seeing everyone else's numbers fall into either regulation or remission on Lantus, I just figured that because of Michelangelo's unique history, that was something that might never be attainable for us. I've never been so happy to be proven wrong before! :mrgreen:

5. tibbs5

tibbs5 Well-Known Member

that's fantastic. congratulations flip_cat

6. RobinCot

RobinCot Well-Known Member

Mikey is still giving us reasons to celebrate. WooHoo!!!Well done Mikey and Kay

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.