8/11 Cassie AMPS 286 +3 339 +5.5 265 PMPS 298 +3 306

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Abby and Cassie, Aug 11, 2020.

1. Abby and Cassie

Abby and Cassie Member

Briere Fur Mom likes this.
  2. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Most likely a bounce from that low of 96 yesterday. Were you unable to get any more tests after that? It's entirely possible that Cassie decided to go shark chasing...please always get another test when you see the first green number of the day...it's a 'sign' of an active cycle and could mean that Cassie went off to the deep end (below 50)...no way to know without some additional tests :)

Abby and Cassie likes this.
  3. Briere Fur Mom

Briere Fur Mom Well-Known Member

He might slide back down to the beach for you. Paws crossed.
    Have a great day Abby. Be good Cassie:cool::cat:

4. Abby and Cassie

Abby and Cassie Member

Sorry I thought she'd rise after that! Usually her nadir is around +6, but it could change I think I remember someone saying. I'll get another test next time! :facepalm:

Sue and Luci and Briere Fur Mom like this.
  5. Abby and Cassie

Abby and Cassie Member

Will tonight be the bounce-breaking cycle? :nailbiting:

6. Abby and Cassie

Abby and Cassie Member

PS: Got my new calipers!! Hope I don't need them for awhile, 1.5 is easy to measure. But at least I'm prepared.

7. Briere Fur Mom

Did you use the calipers tonight for dosing? Just trying to make sure you have the correct measurements.;)

8. Abby and Cassie

Abby and Cassie Member

No, haven't used them yet! I'm using the line on the insulin syringes for 1.5. :) I couldn't find any references for the syringes I have and what the millimeter conversion was. Will have to do a bit more digging or figure it out myself!

I have used the calipers for non-diabetic related things though, who knew they'd come in handy for so many other projects? lol

9. Briere Fur Mom

We'll finish the conversation on your new condo, once you post. What brand of syringes are you using?
    It sounds like you know your way around a set of calipers.