8/12 Bruno psam: 331 pspm: 369 +2: 311 +4: 270

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by aochoa, Aug 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aochoa

aochoa Member

Julie, to answer your post from yesterday. I saw Cobb and Rocky ss. Wow, Cobb¡ But he is on very high insulin dose, compared to Bruno that has never been on more than 0.75u seems a lot, but I see the change with Lev.

Rocky, wow poor kitty so many things going on with him.

I hope we can get ride of the ear infection soon, but I also know for previous experience with a dog, that these infections are very hard. I think my dog had it all her life or at least for more than 9 years and everything we did was useless. Cleaning, treatments, food change, everything.

But looking at the bright side (I always think there should be a bright side) Bruno is steady on purples, I know, nothing to be so happy about but I hope he at least stops the bouncing and gets stable in some numbers, then we can increase again.

He will also need his vaccinations soon, need to talk to the vet about it.

Yesterday: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=123334

2. julie & punkin (ga)

julie & punkin (ga) Well-Known Member

Cobb has a high dose condition, but still you can see the difference in his numbers with the switch to Lev. Not every cat responds so well, but i've seen several.

I think if his ears don't clear up, i might want to have the vet look under the microscope to see what is in Bruno's ears. Mites can be a problem, they can also get yeast infections in their ears. I don't know what else. I would also consider food allergy, which it sounds like you're already thinking about.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.