8/12 Cassie AMPS 74 +1 101 +2.5 96 +4 115 +5.5 149 +8.5 214 PMPS 226 +3 294

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Abby and Cassie, Aug 12, 2020.

1. Abby and Cassie

Abby and Cassie Member

Briere Fur Mom likes this.
  2. Briere Fur Mom

Briere Fur Mom Well-Known Member

Yeah looks like Cassie broke his bounce overnight. You're def shooting a falling # so keep those eyes peeled. That +1 and +2 will help see where he may go today. but you know this ;)
    Geez Cassie late night visits to the lagoon.:p

3. Abby and Cassie

Abby and Cassie Member

I almost slept an extra 15 minutes instead of trying to shoot 15 minutes early today...but Cassie BIT MY TOES when she heard the alarm ring! She knows she gets food whenever that alarm rings..lol, I had to get up! I'll be on the lookout for those lows today, I want to make sure she doesn't get another reduction. :nailbiting:

4. Abby and Cassie

Abby and Cassie Member

Food given at +1. :)

5. Tina Marie (GA) and Jan

Tina Marie (GA) and Jan Well-Known Member

Probably not funny having your toes bitten, but it made me laugh; sorry, lol!! Smart kitty!
    Cassie is so pretty -- I love white cats -- we have another boy kitty around the forum with a girl's name;) (Bella)

Abby and Cassie likes this.
  6. Abby and Cassie

Abby and Cassie Member

LOL made me laugh too!! She doesn't have any teethies thankfully, so it was more of a "gumming" than a chomping! <3 Thank you, your baby is gorgeous too!! LOL, glad to know I'm not the only one! I think I'm extra confusing since I still call Cassie a girl. :joyful: Then people read my signature and are like, "um..."

7. Abby and Cassie

Abby and Cassie Member

Almost to my goal time..gonna wake up about 6:45AM tomorrow and shoot for (no pun intended!) giving Cassie insulin at 7. That's as early as I'm gonna get up I think. :coffee::p