8/12 Cosmo AMPS 551 PMPS 473

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by thebigfuzz, Aug 12, 2020.

1. thebigfuzz

thebigfuzz Well-Known Member

Yesterday:
    https://felinediabetes.com/FDMB/thr...-drop-pmps-193-token-dose-1-238-2-268.233488/

After Cosmo's exciting and super fast drop yesterday, he is back to his high BG at AMPS :eek: He is reaping the rewards this am of the lower BG yesterday evening... He is super funny and quirky this am. And hungry. He ate all his overnight food.

Not really sure why that happened last night (no danger numbers, just some nice blues and yellows), but an unexpected drop right around PMPS. Maybe because I had the day off? LoL

Have a good day everyone!

2. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

He’s super high also because of the greatly reduced dose. The depot needs to fill again so I dint think there will be excitement for awhile.

thebigfuzz and Briere Fur Mom like this.
  3. Briere Fur Mom

Briere Fur Mom Well-Known Member

Sorry I didn't feel comfortable telling you to shoot the full dose last night. Really really sorry Cosmo!:arghh: Can't you do this during the day cycle for cat's sake?!?
    Paws crossed it doesn't take him too long to make that beach trip again:cool:

4. thebigfuzz

No worries at all @Briere Fur Mom! We weren't comfortable with the sub 200 PMPS - especially with no reason to explain the drop. Unpredictable, it was. Now we know, we could have given a larger dose next time. Data collection is valuable too.

We also delayed the increase and stayed at 2.75 today. I have the day off on Friday, so that may be the best day to up to 3 units.

5. thebigfuzz

Cosmo stayed in the red zone through the day, but slightly lower PMPS. I think we will go for the increase tomorrow morning.

Hope all is well with your fur babies today!

Briere Fur Mom likes this.