8/12 Disco AMPS 180/+2 222. Failed Reduction? Photo

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Teri & Disco NoFurNo (GA), Aug 12, 2020.

1. Teri & Disco NoFurNo (GA)

Teri & Disco NoFurNo (GA) Well-Known Member

Last Condo Sat 8/8: https://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB...rickster-didnt-disappoint-on-cycle-13.233366/

Well, we are on cycle #9 of the reducie and we spent most of the day yesterday in the pink, so does that mean a failed reduction and I can increase again? Of course, this morning we went to the beach...just to boggle me!

The autofeeder came yesterday and I used it last night and I did hear it open once but didn't wake up enough to see who ate the food (nor did I wake up enough to do more than one spot test. In spite of that, my sleep App said I only had a 69% sleep night.

I am going to take @Wendy&Neko's advice and give Disco Karo Syrup instead of HC when he dips again, though I haven't done a calorie count on it, he does have IBD and problems with wheat gluten if he gets too much. It seems like a good alternative for him. I so appreciate the advice in this group, and am now making a small monthly monetary contribution to support this wonderful resource!

Today's Daily Disco photo is of him sporting his new SPF sun protection shirt. I ordered some winter fleece jacktets for the cats from Meggy Trails and am very pleased with the fit and quality of the gear! They have a great IG page if you want to see some amazing photos of her adventure pets in her clothing!

I think Disco looks like a SUP dude, or maybe a surfer in this shirt and I love the colors! And that’s the kitties new backpack that is sitting next to… Now all we need to do is go hiking

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 12, 2020
  2. Briere Fur Mom

Briere Fur Mom Well-Known Member

You know I'm wondering if Disco is like this other kitty on the board Walter. they're both rainbow kitties:rolleyes:
    Sue and Luci has been floating the idea by Zelda(Walter's mom) to ease him into the blues, first, with food manipulation. Try to keep in the blues for as long as possible and begin to ease into the greens.... same process. I know it easier said than done. Maybe we can get Sue to take a peak at Disco's SS and see if perhaps they are "FDMB twins". Curious minds wanna know

ETA: Love as always the picture and outfit!