? 8/12 Thelonius 195 AMPS, 138+6, 304 PMPS, 177 +4; Failed reduction?

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Thelonius, Aug 13, 2020.

1. Thelonius

Thelonius Member

prior thread

Been a minute, but the past few weeks have been pretty straightforward with respect to Thelonius earning some quick reductions. However, now it appears that the most recent one has failed? I was away for a few days so some data isn't available, but it looks like he's rarely hitting green.

I think I want to try bringing him back up to 1U, but thought I'd see what other people think. This is about the same area I started to not properly dose him last time.

Thanks!

2. Bandit's Mom

Bandit's Mom Well-Known Member

It took him 6 cycles to clear the bounce from that 40 on the 8th, but you did see that 78 yesterday.

Maybe you could hold the dose for a couple of days more and then take a call? I'm not experienced enough to give advice on dosing so let me tag a few folks who are!
    @Bron and Sheba (GA)
    @tiffmaxee
    @Sue and Luci

Btw, could you add the dates in the first column of your SS?

Sue and Luci likes this.
  3. Bron and Sheba (GA)

Bron and Sheba (GA) Well-Known Member

I agree with @Bandit's Mom. I would not increase the dose at the moment.
    He is most likely still bouncing from the 78 yesterday. I would wait until the bounce has had a chance to clear before increasing.

Sue and Luci and Bandit's Mom like this.
  4. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Please start a new condo for today - 8/13/20. Thank you!

It looks like the date was incorrect - oops:rolleyes:...if you'll update then all will be well :bighug:

Last edited: Aug 13, 2020
  5. Bron and Sheba (GA)

Bron and Sheba (GA) Well-Known Member

@Thelonius did post today. I think she just has the incorrect date.

Sue and Luci likes this.