8/13 Bruno +10: 290 psam: 371 pspm: 310 +2:311

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by aochoa, Aug 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aochoa

aochoa Member

Our combo yesterday: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=123424

Close to 10 cycles with 0.75 and his numbers are not coming down. But I he started running all around the place at about 5 am. Actually jumping on places where he never was before :?: Not sure what was that.

About ear infection, the vet made a culture and he said it was bacteria, just don't know what type. I will give the drops for around 5 days and if it has not clear will go the vet again. I don't have a car right now, so will need to wait until next week for that. I will also ask about his vaccinations. I don't want to wait anymore, in case we need to leave the country, he will need all his vac in order.

I will keep Lantus and in 2 weeks I have a week off (I will have a small surgery actually) but at least will be at home and then we can switch since I can watch him for at least 5 days before having to come back to work.

2. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

Re: 8/13 Bruno +10: 290 psam: 371

Hi guys .. Nice to hear bruno was feeling feisty this morning .. I hope the ear drops clear up the ear infection .. And I hope when you have your surgery you have an easy recovery!

3. aochoa

aochoa Member

Re: 8/13 Bruno +10: 290 psam: 371

Thank you PeterDevon Mocha!! Hope you also have a nice green day :mrgreen:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.