8/13 Oberon +11 402, AMPS 431, +3 373, +6 339, +10 376, PMPS 463, +2 361, +5 343

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Lisa & Oberon, Aug 13, 2020.

1. Lisa & Oberon

Lisa & Oberon Well-Known Member

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Oberon clears the bounce today.

Briere Fur Mom likes this.
  3. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Bring it down Oberon.

4. Tina Marie (GA) and Jan

Tina Marie (GA) and Jan Well-Known Member

Mr. Oberon - at least get down to some sunshine yellows ok?! It looks like he's heading for an increase - if you start thinking hard on that, maybe he'll get his little tail moving:cat: and show appreciation for his new bottle of insulin:p

Lisa, I hope the new schedule fits your life better!

5. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

I agree with Jan. Threaten the increase and see what happens.:D
    Have a great day, Lisa.

6. Lisa & Oberon

Down a bit at +3, but still well into the pink... looking at the past week I think he's definitely asking for an increase. If it weren't for that missed shot I'd be doing it tomorrow, darn it.

7. Tina Marie (GA) and Jan

Tina Marie (GA) and Jan Well-Known Member

It's ok. Stick your arms way out to the side, then wrap them around yourself and forgive Lisa. You were trying to do the best you could - I get it. You also learned something (possible weak insulin is better than none at all & maybe it was ok after all), BUT you cared a ton, and didn't get fast action to get the new insulin in time for that shot.
    Oberon could always surprise you too, lol!

LindyNova likes this.
  8. LindyNova

LindyNova Well-Known Member

:bighug::bighug: Please do forgive yourself:bighug::bighug: I spaced Nova's shot on Monday & gave it way late---she shot up into the pinks and I am now walking her back to her normal time. Good news is...she's been showing Blues. I think Oberon is asking for the increase...as is said here many times....they need what they need....until they don't. Hang in there!

9. Lisa & Oberon

So Oberon set a personal record high this morning, and then beat it this evening. Bouncing from yesterday's dip into the yellow? Fingers crossed he starts to come back down more tomorrow!