8/14 Catcat AMPS 246,+3=117, +5.25=91, PMPS 272,+2=229

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by CandyH & Catcat, Aug 14, 2019.

1. CandyH & Catcat

CandyH & Catcat Well-Known Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/...2-5-71-6-75-143-10-258-pmps-250-2-248.218092/

all that chaos and commotion from yesterday has me emotionally worn out .. time for a quieter day

time for me to drink my morning latte :coffee: -- today Catcat with a test and shot, had priority, now he's relaxing; the very picture of a stuffed cat ....

which he should be -- I put down a partly defrosted chicken thigh for him to munch on overnight, plus he got a mini snack at 4 AM

now to catch up with what's going on with you guys

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Catcat slides down slowly for you today.

3. CandyH & Catcat

he's trying -- +3 = 117 --- I do want him to get accustomed to these lower numbers

4. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

Catcat was tempting the Sharks ! Be careful they like cat tail a lot!:D
    [​IMG]

Sue and Luci likes this.
  5. CandyH & Catcat

Catcat looks at barncat Greta's tail -- in her former life it was broken halfway down and now curls back towards her body -- God only knows why, she's feral
    he would be lost without his ...

am trying to feed the curve a little bit -- keep him in safe numbers, yesterday was a complete surprise

Last edited: Aug 14, 2019
  6. CandyH & Catcat

he's just tested at 91 -- indeed has his toes in the water -- you can play with your skimboard, Catcat, but stay out of the deeps, ok? probably pretty close to the early nadir, we'll see if he can surf there for awhile and not go diving later on

7. Armish & Roo

Armish & Roo Member

Good going Catcat! Be safe now!

8. CandyH & Catcat

holding my breath til PMPS -- slept too late to test since I have to feed before testing ...

9. CandyH & Catcat

PMPS 272 -- either it's a bounce or the depot is skimpy -- sticking with the reduction for now but have a feeling this is another failed reduction

10. CandyH & Catcat

[​IMG]

it's not Catcat -- but it COULD be Kurry, one of our barncats -- adopted by us as probably feral, but allows me to pet him

Ccatcat prefers to be scratched under his chin, I suspect his cat acne itches sometimes

11. CandyH & Catcat

in a little while I'll go partially defrost another chicken thigh for him to snack on, tonight -- not up for a pj party or anything tonight, I'm beat, so he may jog on the beach in the moonlight instead -- maybe he'll see some of those meteors I'm too pooped to go out and see -- it's clear tonight for a change, lately the humidity has been high enough that we got clouds forming all over after sunset

12. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA) Well-Known Member

Wanted to tell you how well you did with Catcat's lime yesterday !! :)
    Hope he likes his reducie, at least he had a green today ! :D too bad for the meteors, maybe tomorrow !

Same for me, no meteor tonight unless Ti-Mousse won't come up from his 59! still waiting for him to go to bed !!:rolleyes:

CandyH & Catcat likes this.
  13. CandyH & Catcat

thank you -- it's getting a little less nervewracking, but it still leaves some aftereffects, LOL ... :confused::eek::oops::rolleyes::bighug: