8/14: Weekend Condo: More than busy.... Happy Weekend L&LL!

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Michelle and Mannie (GA), Aug 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Where has the weekend gone? I started to write this condo early Saturday Morning, when in the next breath I realized it was time to head on out to my son Matt's first 10K race. I have been trying to write it ever since. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: So.... In view of the fact that it is late on a Sunday, this one will have to be a very abbreviated version of my usual "Blog".

Rest assured that our resident kitteh barista is hard at work. There sure are alot of apples going into her kitchen, something to do with apple infused mochas. :smuggrin: The :coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee: MUST be delivered she says. :cool: Paw Prints Pizza is busy doing their thing too, lots of pies needed for OTJ parties. Between the apples and the mochas and all that pizza, the house sure smells good.

Vanessa, Lola and Bug are well. There really is not much new with them. The days have been warm, so most of the time they are napping, as close to an open window as they can get. I am still working on Lola's catio.... sadly not much progress. It too has fallen by the wayside, as did this weeks condo. All is well though: Normalcy in Three MusketeerLand.

We have indeed been busy! Nicholas and William are still swimming, also still on Friday Nights at the Snohomish pool. We have such fun. I cannot imagine a time where we are not in the pool. William began swim lessons this past week too. He is having such fun with it, is a bit timid with it all, but says he LOVES swim class. Afternoons have been filled with adventure: The Skykomish River near Big Eddy, Coal Creek, and City Park and their Spray Park. Summer days are great, ours have been no exception. We have been warm, so our focus this week has been on rivers they can get into, creeks they can wade, and water parks. It has been a fun week.
    P1560955.JPG
    Nicholas and William: Coal Creek

P1560762.JPG
    Nicholas & William: The Skykomish at Big Eddy

P1560748.JPG
    William: Time for some swimming, Skykomish River

P1560841.JPG
    Nicholas & William: Coal Creek

P1230087.JPG
    William: Riding the Big Blue Water Slide, Snohomish pool

P1230094.JPG
    Nichoals: heading down the Big Blue Water Slide, Snohomish pool

For my own time I continue to hike the local Meadowdale, and Picnic Point when I can. It is nice to have them so close. On Tuesday I hiked Twin Falls at the Snoqulamie River, the John Wayne Trail, visits the Snoqualmie River, and Rattlesnake Lake. What a great combo of places to hike, and I had the best time. It was an overcast day with threats of rains, so I had to postpone my initially planned hike to the North Cascades, maybe this week for that. paws crossed!
    P1560212.JPG
    Twin Falls

P1560348.JPG
    Train Trestle, Hull Creek crossing, John Wayne trail

P1080317.JPG
    Rattlesnake Lake

Have a great week everyone!

KITTIES!! Remember: BLUE, think GREEN :cat::cat::cat:

[​IMG]

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

It sounds like you and the boys had another great, but busy, week. I'm glad the kitties are doing well and you're getting some personal hike time in. How exciting on Matt's first 10K race. How did he do? Did he enjoy it?

3. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

There really is such beautiful scenery where you are...no wonder you love hiking so much! The boys look like they were having a blast in all forms of water....so awesome that they love the great outdoors - thanks to you, of course!

Have another great, albeit busy, week, Michelle!

4. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

What a wonderful, fun filled week you had with the boys and also some nice hikes for yourself. The photos are all so eautiful! I love the photos of the boys enjoying their day and time with you. Congrats to William on starting swim lessons.

You had asked about Katie in past condos. She just turned three years old on August 5. She is just doing great and really earns her Tortitude personality which I love. I have a lot of fun with Katie. She has turned out to be a much bigger girl than I expected as she was such a petite girl the first eight months.
    Hugs and scritches from Katie and me.

5. Melissa & Tarragon

Melissa & Tarragon Well-Known Member

Beautiful pictures. Sounds like things are moving along there. Have a great week!!

6. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Good Morning everyone!

@Melissa & Tarragon , @Ann & Maggie11 (GA) , @Amy&TrixieCat @carfurby ~ I know I answered these postings... I can so remember typing it, but alas it seems to have gone into cyber space.... :eek::rolleyes: Yupp, we have indeed been busy, but a very good busy. That seems to be the case this week too. :eek::joyful: Rivers have been great, the boys love it there, so we spend as much time there as time and weather will allow. :joyful::joyful::joyful::joyful: It is hard to believe that summer is almost "over" and school star5ts for them both in a couple of weeks. :eek:;)

@carfurby THX on Matt! He finished 4th out of 39 runners for the 10K division. He was very pleased to have done so well for his first time running a race. Kudos ot him!

@Ann & Maggie11 (GA) ~ Hi Ann! it is great to hear from you. I am so glad all is well with Katie! And she is 3? Where does time go.... Funnt how these petite kittens can grow into these big kitties.... Keep on being you Katie, and keep the tortie-tude coming. We all love torties!

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) likes this.
  7. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

That's great. Congrats to Matt.

8. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

THANKS!! I will pass it along. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.