8.15 Bella amps 109,+2 105,+4 67,pic

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Bellasmom, Aug 15, 2020.

1. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Haven’t posted in awhile but the cats are doing well, just having some personal issues but I’m hanging in there, 1 day at a time
    Resting this weekend not really much to do anyway and not much to tell with the virus out there so pretty much just working and hanging out at home, am going to grocery later and Bella has a gland appt at vet this am at 9:30, his numbers have been pretty good
    Hope everyone is well and sending prayers to all in need
    Have a wonderful day

2. LizzieInTexas

LizzieInTexas Well-Known Member

3. Bellasmom

4. LizzieInTexas

LizzieInTexas Well-Known Member

5. Briere Fur Mom

Briere Fur Mom Well-Known Member

Bella blends into that blanket/comforter/duvet thing. Could almost sit on him by accident:eek::facepalm:
    Good to see you guys Jamie. Bella looks very content and comfy. Good luck with the gland appt.
    Have a great day.

6. Tina Marie (GA) and Jan

Tina Marie (GA) and Jan Well-Known Member

Thank you for letting us see Bella this morning! Sending you love and hugs for extra strength . . . one day at a time:bighug::bighug::bighug:
    Tina is sending Bella and Andy kitty sky texts . . . beans not included in their secret messages.

Did Bella's vet visit go ok?

7. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

8. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

Bella looks like a model!
    I hope the gland appointment went okay.

Bellasmom likes this.
  9. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Hello there!!! SO glad to see that you're doing ok...considering...and that Mr. Beautiful Bella is looking lovely as usual!

This condo is just filled with beautiful kitties! I wondered for a minute there how Luci got in that pic with the other cat??? Then I realized that wasn't Luci! :rolleyes: LOL!

Have a pleasant and restful weekend Jamie! Please take care of your self and give those babies of your some scritches from us...

10. Tomlin

Tomlin Well-Known Member

Sweet Bella! Hope the appointment went well and happy to hear he & Andy are well :). Be well & have a restful weekend :bighug:

Bellasmom likes this.
  11. Bellasmom

Well BP was perfect and that stupid left anal gland she got as much as she could (vet tech) he goes back in 2 weeks to have the vet pack that gland and put some antibiotics and anti inflammatory into it cause there is still some there, said it was hard as clay, good thing it doesn’t bother him