8/15 Butters AMPS 205/+1 221/+2 261/+3 238/+10 290/PMPS 238/+1 322/+4 290/

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Butters & Lyla, Aug 15, 2020.

1. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Dosecrease day. AMPS a bit lower than I would've expected, given how her numbers have been trending lately. Hope she doesn't have anything crazy in store for me today :nailbiting:

Have a lovely day/evening, all.

Briere Fur Mom and thebigfuzz like this.
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Good luck with the new dose. I hope Butters slides down and surfs safely.

Butters & Lyla likes this.
  3. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Butters, you need to get your cute little Buttery' butt in gear and work that juice!!

It looks like he's drained his depot so it may take a day or so to get that new dose through to his system...although with these cats anything can happen.

We should have an 'auto-fill' on every post that says something like 'results not guaranteed'...like those infomercials? Ya know?

Have a great day Lyla!

4. Butters & Lyla

So maybe the new dose won't kick in for a day or so, but who knows. Only Butters knows for sure. :cat::D

I did hedge my bets increasing her this morning because I really want to get out today. My sister had a baby last week and I have a bunch of meals to deliver to her. She's a 1 - 1.5 hour drive. I'm hoping to leave at AMPS+4 and return by AMPS+9 at the latest. It would be nice to hold this new little being and feed my sister.

Butters has been rising over +1 & +2. Could be a food bump, though? Or could it be partly because depot is filling?
    I'll check again at +3. I think I'll push her 3 remaining LC food portions to when I'm going to be out. I always have a bit of an anxious feeling when I go anywhere.

thebigfuzz and Sue and Luci like this.
  5. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

That’s exactly why I invested in an auto feeder... I felt like I could never leave the house!

Butters & Lyla and Bellasmom like this.
  6. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Good luck with new dose

7. Briere Fur Mom

Briere Fur Mom Well-Known Member

Good luck with the new dose Lyla. Work it work it Butters!:D:cool:
    Have a great day Lyla.

thebigfuzz and Butters & Lyla like this.
  8. Butters & Lyla

I can only assume that there was no action when I went out this afternoon. It kinda looks that way. Only Butters knows for sure.

thebigfuzz and Briere Fur Mom like this.
  9. Tina Marie (GA) and Jan

Tina Marie (GA) and Jan Well-Known Member

Did you get to hold the baby? Didn't if feel nice to be able to get out?! Good job going!

Hope the increase works well. Give Butters a big kiss on his white muzzle:kiss:

10. Butters & Lyla

Thanks, yes I got to hold her! It was bliss. :joyful: And so nice to get out! I probably had nothing to worry about, but still I worried about her.
    Give Tina lots of scritches from me. She has the sweetest face!:cat:

11. thebigfuzz

thebigfuzz Well-Known Member

So glad you got to see the little one and your sister today! I bet she appreciated the meals you brought over!