GA 8/17 (actually 7/29) Biscuit and the Rainbow Bridge

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by ShannonandBiscuit, Aug 17, 2020.

1. ShannonandBiscuit

ShannonandBiscuit Member

It's taken me some time to be able to come and write this, but we lost Biscuit to Oral Cancer about a month after diagnosis. Just wanted to share a few pictures and ask if anyone knows what would be a good use for his left over Insulin. It expires March of 2021 and we have 2 unused pens as well as a half used pen. Can I donate them to DCIN or ??

Thanks so much for helping me give my sugar kitty the best end care of a long 18 year life.

Biscuit1.jpg Biscuit 2.jpg biscuit 3.jpg biscuit 4.jpg

2. Teri & Disco NoFurNo (GA)

Teri & Disco NoFurNo (GA) Well-Known Member

Keeping you in my thoughts...what sweet photos and precious memories.

Pet Sympathy Poem Clothier.JPG

3. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Awwww :( I'm so very sorry to read of Biscuit's passing...it's never easy to let these sweet furbabies go...it just isn't.

Sending you my heartfelt prayers and hugs!:bighug::bighug: You were a good mama to Biscuit...I'm so glad he found you to care for him. cat_wings>o

ShannonandBiscuit likes this.
  4. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

I’m so sorry. My sister lost one to that it’s a very cancer and moves so fast. What a cutie. I love the picture with your baby.

5. thebigfuzz

thebigfuzz Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry for your loss. They are so special...it is hard to say goodbye :bighug:

6. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry. Biscuit was lucky to have you. Fly free sweet Biscuit. Sending prayers. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

@Chris & China (GA) Does DCIN take donations of insulin?

7. Tina Marie (GA) and Jan

Tina Marie (GA) and Jan Well-Known Member

Shannon,
    I am so sorry you lost your most beautiful Biscuit, but glad you cared so much. Lots of love and compassion coming at you:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:
    What beautiful pictures - thank you for sharing. Prayers too, for sweet memories and those years of love, to envelop you, instead of just loss.
    :rb_icon: :cat:Now trotting, prancing and playing over that awesome bridge:rb_icon:

8. Briere Fur Mom

Briere Fur Mom Well-Known Member

Oh Shannon! I've been thinking a lot about y'all. I lost my Moey about the same time to oral cancer. I'm so sorry:bighug::bighug::bighug:
    Fly free sweet Biscuit.:rb_icon:cat_wings>o
    Keep telling mom it's ok. You feel so much better now. You've met a lot of your friends that have GA. Remind her that you'll never leave permanently and you're not very far away. You're in her heart and memories forever. Just close your eyes mom and you'll see me:bighug::bighug::bighug:

9. Tomlin

Tomlin Well-Known Member

I am so sorry for your loss. The pictures really capture Biscuits sweet personality. Thoughts and prayers during this time :rb_icon:cat_wings>o

10. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

Yes we do.

So sorry to hear it was Biscuit's time to leave you and move on to his next adventure. He'll have lots of friends at the Bridge to show him around and keep him company until the day comes where you will be back together forever. :rb_icon:

Shannon, if you'd like to donate your supplies to DCIN, please just send me a PM by clicking my name and choosing "start a conversation"

11. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

(((Shannon))) my deepest condolences on your loss of sweet Biscuit. :bighug::bighug: He was well loved, and I think he knew that.

Fly free Biscuit. cat_wings>o

12. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry your sweet, beautiful Biscuit has crossed the bridge. I'm sure he got a warm welcome from all the others who crossed before him. :rb_icon:cat_wings>o

Our fur kids' presence in our lives is such a gift and a blessing, but they never give us enough time. May all the happy memories you have of him bring you comfort. :bighug:

13. Pamela & Amethyst

Pamela & Amethyst Well-Known Member

So sorry:bighug::bighug::bighug:Fly free little onecat_wings>o:rb_icon:

14. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

So sorry for your loss.

15. jt and trouble (GA)

jt and trouble (GA) Well-Known Member

I add my prayers and condolences (you dont know me but every loss is like one of my own.)
    May Biscuits spirit stay close and help you raise that beautiful baby!

Fly free Biscuit land ever so softly in the hearts of the ones you left behind. :rb_icon::bighug::rb_icon:

16. Bronx's dad (GA)

Bronx's dad (GA) Well-Known Member

I am so sorry for your loss Shannon.

Fly free sweet Biscuit :rb_icon: biscuit 4.jpg :rb_icon:

17. jayla-n-Drevon

jayla-n-Drevon Well-Known Member

what a beautiful boy-I am so sorry:bighug::rb_icon: