8/2/2020 Back home

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Olive & Paula, Aug 2, 2020.

1. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Ollie is back home with me. Such a big presence in a little memory box. When the heat let's up I will lay her to rest with my others in the garden under the red maple tree. Wish I could get flowers to grow, but so far the only thing that does is the daffodils. It's total shade and not to many flowering plants available. Hoping one I planted in early spring will grow next year. The extended cold this year didn't let it.

2. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

I am glad Ollie is back where she should be. :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug: Can you grow hostas under the tree?

3. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug: I know that day was bittersweet for me. So many emotions.

4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

5. Briere Fur Mom

Briere Fur Mom Well-Known Member

6. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

You and Ollie are in my thoughts today. :bighug::bighug:

7. Tina Marie (GA) and Jan

Tina Marie (GA) and Jan Well-Known Member

:bighug::bighug::bighug: Paula,

I will always see Ollie as a gorgeous fluffy angel, living on forever:bighug: Tears flow thinking of your present emotions.
    Praying and hoping great memories come to you, often, and that those good memories start taking over some sadness before too long.
    A Red Maple sounds like a beautiful host for your garden. Hostas happen to be in full bloom here in North TX in shady damp areas. Nice idea.
    Love to your household.

8. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Maybe I can find some different types of hosta. The one I planted is suppose be amber hosta that turns to goldish red. I guess it's back to the catalogues.

9. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Awww...so sweet that she's back home...and going to rest under the maple tree. I have all my GA's under a huge oak tree on our property...and it's all planted with hostas - same thing, very shady there...keep trying different varieties of hostas; some do better than others.

Sending you a big hug :bighug::bighug::bighug:

10. Red & Rover (GA)

Red & Rover (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm glad she's home.
    Periwinkle? though it can take over if allowed to. We are in the process of letting it take over our too steep to mow hill.

11. Pamela & Amethyst

Pamela & Amethyst Well-Known Member

Glad she is back home with you and at peace:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

12. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Sending you gentle hugs Paula, I hope the days will get s little better and only good memories are left. ♥:bighug::bighug:

13. Jill & Scooter

Jill & Scooter Well-Known Member

Glad Ollie is home. I hope you find something pretty to grow under the tree. :bighug::bighug::bighug: