8/20 Oldtimer Report: Kitty BG 85!

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Kathy and Kitty, Aug 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kathy and Kitty

Kathy and Kitty Well-Known Member

Hi, Everyone,

I have been out of touch - family and work. I'll be back to do another ROLL CALL in September, and get everyone updated on the Lantus Land Master Spreadsheet...

But for right now, just wanted to share my happiness that Kitty tested 85 yesterday, his 16th month OTJ (after 15 months on the juice). I was worried, because I finally relented on food -- gave up on feeding him the FF turkey he really didn't care for, and gave him the FF beef he craved. I worried this would raise his BG, but NO! :mrgreen: So everyone here is happy.

BTW, I think that turkey may have been TOO low carb! He had no energy, no zest. Since returning to beef, he is my old Kitty - purry as can be, playful, and out of his hiding place, reclaiming every one of his familiar perches (which is nearly every spot in the house).

So hello to all our familiar LL friends, greetings to the new LL family. See you in september!

2. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

I wondered where you'd gotten to!! I'm glad all is well. We miss you.

3. Patricia&Brownie

Patricia&Brownie Member

Hi Kathy and Kitty - so glad that Kitty is back to his old self - he just wanted that FF beef sooooo bad! Glad all is well with the two of you!

4. Hillary & Maui (GA)

Hillary & Maui (GA) Well-Known Member

yeah! hooray! :D :D :D :D

5. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

Lisa and Do Lou (GA) Well-Known Member

Looking great Kitty :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

6. Kathy and Kitty

Kathy and Kitty Well-Known Member

Thanks, everyone! Kitty looks wonderful in green. :mrgreen:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.