8/25 Tiberious PMPS 355/ +3 359

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Susan and Tiberious, Aug 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Susan and Tiberious

Susan and Tiberious Member

Yesterday's Condo.

Tiberious's condition has remained pretty much the same overnight. He seems to be in less pain due to the Butorphanol. I spoke with the vet in reference to his blood tests yesterday. the FPLI was positive and his BUN (only slightly) increased since last testing (08/04/11). I once again asked if I should be concerned about the bladder stones, he advised that we should take it day by, and if he's continuing peeing/eating that is a good sign. I really appreciate everyone's help and advice. just wanted to keep you in the loop.

Thanks so much~~

2. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

Re: 8/25 Tiberious Amps 370, +3 351,+6.5 334

Hi guys .. I dont have any advice as far as bladder stones go .. but I am glad to hear it looks like he is in less pain today .. I hope he feels better and better every day!

3. Patty & Champ

Patty & Champ Well-Known Member

I'm just going to echo Devon!! I'm just glad to hear that Tiberious seems in less pain. I hope things have smoothed out for you a bit and you're not so overwhelmed!! Stay in good spirits. We're all here for you!!

4. Linda and Bear Man

Linda and Bear Man Well-Known Member

Thanks for the update, Susan. The positive test for pancreatitis would explain his feeling sick. I hope that he does better on the new pain med. I am sorry that I don't know anything about bladder stones. The peeing normally must be a good sign, like the vet says.

5. Susan and Tiberious

Thanks for the positive words!! They are well needed. I hope everyone has a good night and kitties have good numbers!

6. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 8/25 Tiberious PMPS 355

Hi Susan & Tiberious,
    Rusty has picked some beautiful healing vines and is sending them to Tiberious tonight. Feel better, Tiberious!

Ella & Rusty

7. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

Hi Susan: did he give you the exact number that the fPLI came back at? I'm glad he's responding to the pain meds.

8. Susan and Tiberious

No , but I can call/ go by and get it

9. julie & punkin (ga)

julie & punkin (ga) Well-Known Member

i don't know anything about bladder stones either - but it's a great idea to keep copies of lab results. people here have experience with just about everything cat, so you post questions. feel free to put question topics in your subject line so that those with that knowledge will pop in and help you.

glad tiberious is feeling a little bit better!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.