? 8/28 Nelson amps 94, +3 61, +4 47, +5 95, +6 52, +7 88, pmps 68 scary territory

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Nelson and Taz, Aug 28, 2020.

1. Nelson and Taz

Nelson and Taz Member

Nelson really wants these reductions. He earnt one last night and this morning. He'll be at 3 units tonight. Are we doing this right?

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  2. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

You most certainly are doing it right! WOW!

Those are some beautiful numbers for Nelson!

I'm somewhat concerned about back to back reductions - but he looks like he's insisting on letting you know that he doesn't need as much help as you're giving him. I see a full depot and a responsive pancreas there...

Looking good!!! Keep up the great work with your testing!! He has turned the corner, now just march on down that ladder little Nelson.

Beautiful!!

3. Nelson and Taz

Nelson and Taz Member

Wow this is wonderful and exhausting. He just went from 95 to 52 in an hour. I feel like he's asking for a bigger reduction, like .5 units but I guess that's not how it's done. Just concerned about having to feed him so much every time he dips during the cycle. Feel like he's going to get to a point where I can't feed him anymore food and have to get the honey out and wreck all these beautiful numbers.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  4. Nelson and Taz

Nelson and Taz Member

Finding this a bit scary, reducing that is, because we don't really know what his body wants. Seems like a dangerous game. 68 is one of the lowest I've shot. Think he's going for another reduction tonight.

5. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

He sure is making you work!

If he drops too low again tonight, you might want to think about either skipping a dose or giving a much reduced dose and letting his depot drain a little. Something sure has changed in his body, that's for sure!

6. Nelson and Taz

Nelson and Taz Member

Thank you!