8/28 Weekend Condo: More BUSY, lots of aventures, kitty pics! Happy almost Monday L&LL!

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Michelle and Mannie (GA), Aug 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Where has the weekend gone? I started to write this condo early Saturday Morning, when in the next breath I realized it was Sunday night, I hadn't written a thing, nor uploaded the photos to Google, and my weekend to do list ended up being longer than when I started! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: So.... In view of the fact that it is late on a Sunday, this one will have to be a very abbreviated version of my usual "Blog".

Rest assured that our resident kitteh barista is hard at work. There sure are alot of raspberries and strawberries and blackberries going into her kitchen, something to do with berry infused mochas. :smuggrin: The :coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee: MUST be delivered she says. :cool: Paw Prints Pizza is busy doing their thing too, lots of pies needed for OTJ parties. Between berries and the mochas and all that pizza, the house sure smells good.
    barista cat steam.jpg

Vanessa, Lola and Bug are well. There really is not much new with them. The days have been warm, so most of the time they are napping, as close to an open window as they can get. I am still working on Lola's catio.... sadly not much progress. It too has fallen by the wayside, as did this weeks condo. My son Matt has been by, and was able to take Lola out for a very short outdoor visit. She was elated! All is well: Normalcy in Three MusketeerVille.
    P1000105.JPG
    Bug

P1000120.JPG
    Vanessa

P1000117.JPG
    Lola

P1590324.JPG
    Vanessa, Lola and Bug, a group portrait!

We have indeed been busy! Nicholas and William are still swimming, also still on Friday nights at the Snohomish Pool. We have such fun. I cannot imagine a time where we are not in the pool. William began swim lessons this past week too. He is having such fun with it, is a bit timid with it all, but says he LOVES swim class. Afternoons have been filled with adventure: Coal Creek Trail, Juanita Beach Park, and Edmonds City Park and Spray Park . Summer days are great, ours have been no exception. We have been warm, so our focus this week has been on rivers they can get into, creeks they can wade, and water parks. It has been a fun week.
    P1590363.JPG
    Nicholas & William: Coal Creek

P1590721.JPG
    Nicholas & William: Juanita Beach

P1590439.JPG
    Nicholas & William: Coal Creek

P1590918.JPG
    Nicholas & William: The Creek at City Park

P1000221.JPG
    Swimming at Snohomish!

For my own time I continue to hike the local
    Meadowdale, and Picnic Point when I can. It is nice to have them so close. I had hoped to hike on Tuesday, but several morning appointments kept me off the trail, a real BUMMER! I hope to rectify that this week. Paws crossed!

Have a great Weekend everyone! It is rather low-key here... I spent Caturday catching on home duties, and managed a local walks, early in the day, before chores took over.... Have a great week everyone!

KITTIES!! Remember: BLUE, think GREEN :cat::cat::cat:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 30, 2016
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm glad you had a good week and the kitties are doing well. Nice that the boys could have so much outside time this week. I'm glad William is having fun with his swim lessons. Have a great week.

3. Melissa & Tarragon

Melissa & Tarragon Well-Known Member

Sounds like a great week and BUSY! Nice on the rivers. Lots of shade and fun. So great to hear William is loving his swimming lessons. How could he not? Have a great week!!

4. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi everyone! I hope your day, and we are going well. I see u have a few link errors in this condo, and I will try and get them fixed. it was not my night, lol, when I wrote it, ended up with a messed up duplicate too! So far the start of this week is going much better!

@carfurby - Hi Carla! It was such a good week. The boys just thrive outdoors, the live being there. The river trips are their favorites at this point in time. I have to admit they are my favorite too. :joyful: yes, William loves his swim class. That was so nice to see!

@Melissa & Tarragon - Hi Melissa!it was an awesome week. We had such fun. It will be such a change when Nicholas heads off to school "full time" this fall. Lol, and I know on William and his enjoying the swim class. How could be not indeed!

Last edited: Sep 8, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.