8/31 Bandit AMBG 99

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Julia & Bandit (GA), Aug 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Julia & Bandit (GA)

Julia & Bandit (GA) Well-Known Member

Ok, it's been a bit longer than 14 days because I wasn't able to get all the tests in I wanted because of work and school, but I think I'm safe in declaring Bandit OTJ again! He had a few higher than normal (even for him) numbers last week, but I've seen a lot of green the past few days so I think we're in the clear. His Horner's has completely cleared up, and now he's getting back to his mischievous ways. I came downstairs yesterday to find a ladle, our cutting board, and a small sauce pan on the floor of the kitchen. The only thing I can think of is that maybe he wanted to make soup?

We already had a big party at my house the first time around, so I think we'll just celebrate low key this weekend with some new toy mice and catnip!

Bandit's first OTJ party: http://felinediabetes.com/FDMB/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=24532

He also got a new food added to his mix this week, Merrick Before Grain Turkey to replace FF Chicken that he stopped liking. Now, Bandit loves all his food and gobbles up pretty much everything, but after he snarfed his first meal of the BG he turned around in a circle, started purring, and meowed for more. The only other thing I've ever seen him do this with is sushi! :D

Thanks to everyone for dealing with my gazillion panicked questions after that god-awful dental. I never want to go through that again! I've started brushing his two lower canines (his last two teeth), so hopefully we'll keep them nice and healthy.

2. Julia & Bandit (GA)

Julia & Bandit (GA) Well-Known Member

Oh, and here are Bandit's new favorite sleeping positions! First, "The Faceplant":

[​IMG]

And "One Eye Open":

[​IMG]

3. Angela & Blackie & 3 Others

Angela & Blackie & 3 Others Well-Known Member

Congratulations on being OTJ, Bandit!!! Gotta love those pearly whites, and the new fuds, too!! Nice work, you 2! Have a great day! :)

4. CD and BigMac

CD and BigMac Well-Known Member

Congratulations Bandit and Julia!!
    The second time around is still just as sweet!

[​IMG]

5. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

All I gotta say is,

YAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!​

And thanks for all of your help on the Health board.

6. julie & punkin (ga)

julie & punkin (ga) Well-Known Member

wow - YAY for bandit and you! that's fantastic - and i LOVE the pics! especially the one eye open "don't bother me" picture! :lol:

seconding the "thanks for your work on the main health board!" you guys deal with all the crises over there! good job.

7. Iorwen & Tray

Iorwen & Tray Well-Known Member

Love the pics and congrats Bandit on returning to the falls!!!

8. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!

9. Tracy & Leo

Tracy & Leo Well-Known Member

YAHOO!!!!!

Best news I've seen today so far. Congratulations to you and Bandit!!

Hugs from Leo and I!!!

PS just let him make soup Julia......he's hungry!

10. Ollie(GA) & Patsy

Ollie(GA) & Patsy Member

Way to go Bandit!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.