8/6 Disco AMPS 169/+3 291/+6.75 307/+11 210/PMPS 204/+1.5287/+3 181. Photo

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Teri & Disco NoFurNo (GA), Aug 6, 2020.

1. Teri & Disco NoFurNo (GA)

Teri & Disco NoFurNo (GA) Well-Known Member

Last Condo Sat 8/1: https://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB...9-3-25-84-6-75-139-photo.232948/#post-2604218

Keeping Disco's SS up-to-date, but am going through a non-productive, procrastinating phase lately, and not just with posting to FDMB. I am assisting an author with a book and had all of July to work on my part but put it off until the last few days of the month and while I did get it done, it was stressful and really set us back a couple of weeks! Ugh. I have been retired almost a year now, have been in my new home almost 7 months and still have not tackled the 'spare bedroom' where stuff is piled in disarray waiting on me to go through it and toss/keep/set aside for yard sale! And let's not talk about the fact I haven't started exercising yet as I was going to 'get back in shape' when I retired. Seems I'd rather pull weeds than do any of the above, LOL.

Disco had a nice day at the beach on the 4th, didn't see any sharks, but since then has been pretty much hangin' in the lemon tree and of course, we are nearing the 'unlucky' cycle 13 tomorrow morning, so I will be sure to test him more often in the wee hours tonight...and the 2 dish auto feeder came today, so will have it's first try tonight. If I set it for 2 hours and 3 hours after I turn out the lights for the night, and test him at 1 hour and 4 hours, that should be good to get us through til wake up time.

Oh, and I was not actually sleeping through the alarm, but as I suspected, waking up, turning it off and falling back to sleep right away. Now I have 2 alarms set 10 minutes apart, and the 2nd one would wake the dead!

Today is cloudy and cool, a pleasant 72 after the week of days near 100. Might do a short day trip with the cats next week to Mill Creek Falls to try and get some new "Adventure Cat" pix, but for now, the cats are enjoying their 'Quonset Hut' in the house, which is great as they will be comfortable in it when we go kayaking again!

Safe surfing into the weekend to all our Sugar Cat friends!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 6, 2020
  2. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Love that hut.

3. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Your cats have the coolest furniture. You shop anyplace special?

Will have to see what happens tomorrow. ;) Also approaching that six cycles past last green.

Some people will just post once a week. When I started, there were a number of members who just did "Caturday updates", unless they needed to post for help another day. Post whatever works for you.