8/8 Charlie pmps 181 +2 50 +2.25 40 +2.5 47 +2.75 69 +4 107

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Darin & Charlie, Aug 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darin & Charlie

Darin & Charlie Well-Known Member

2. Darin & Charlie

@+2.25 feed more hc with karo

3. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Darin :):coffee:

I am so sorry to read about your dad. Hugs to all there.

I ma sure Charlie will be fine while you are gone. A lower dose is a great idea, as well as food that you know will keep him safe.

Safe travels to you. I am sorry.

4. Darin & Charlie

Thanks Michelle, about 3wks ago I found out that due to his health issues that he did not have much time left, so I flew to South Dakota to visit him, I feel very blessed that his health was stable enough for us to have a good last visit and was able to say all the things to each other, it had just been a waiting game since my visit, as his health started to spiral down after my visit.

5. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

So sorry to hear of your dad's passing, Darin

I'm glad you got that last visit in and were able to say Goodbye....that's very special

OK now Charlie....time to hop on your surfboard! Stay up and don't fall off again!!

6. Darin & Charlie

Thanks Chris

7. suki & crystal (GA)

suki & crystal (GA) Well-Known Member

So sorry to hear of your dad's passing, even though you were expecting it. My deepest condolences on your loss.

8. Paula

Paula Well-Known Member

@Darin & Charlie
    Darin:bighug::bighug:
    So sorry for your loss. My deepest condolences to you and your family. May your Father Rest in Peace.
    Charlie, surf safe for your Pappa.

9. Laura&Chichi (GA)

Laura&Chichi (GA) Well-Known Member

Im so sorry for your loss Darin.:bighug: Its difficult news, even tho it was expected, never easy. I lost my dad in March, and didnt get to say goodbye. Glad that you got to go see him and had a nice visit before he started getting worse. Sounds like a good plan for Charlie while your gone, and Im sure he will be fine and back to good numbers soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.