8/9 MOCHA OTJ

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by PeterDevonMocha, Aug 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

Good morning everyone!

Boy, there are so many new faces in LL it's hard keeping up .. I haven't been as diligent about getting to condos as I would like, but this summer has been a busy one for us .. It doesn't appear to be slowing down any time too soon either! Tomorrow my cousin is getting married, next weekend we are moving my oldest niece off to her first year at college across the state, the weekend after that is our family reunion .. sigh .. when will it be winter already :lol: Our plans always slow down come winter time!

Mocha is her normal howling self .. still loving her beauty regimen with the q tips, still loving the sun rays that she can lay in and roll around in .. still basically running this house :lol: We tested her the other morning and got a nice 65 :mrgreen: Mocha is just shy of celebrating 2 1/2 years OTJ!!! So hard to believe ...

There has been a lot of sadness going on here in LL and I just thought maybe a mocha update would put a smile one some faces ..

I hope that you guys all have a great weekend filled with lots of kitty kisses and lots of :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

2. GregFurBall

GregFurBall Well-Known Member

Hi Devon!

How wonderful to see a Mocha condo! That's just amazing that she is about to celebrate 2.5 yrs OTJ. Such a reason to celebrate.

Sounds like lots happening in your world. And I'm still amazed at how much you get around on the forum. Have a wonderful couple weeks and enjoy the festivities of life moving forward. :)

Karen

3. Lkldcatlady

Lkldcatlady Well-Known Member

Hi Devon - YAY for Mocha's 2.5 years OTJ! She is such a purty cat.

Hope you survive all your family plans!

Have a wonderful day and thanks for the cheerful news!

4. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

News of Mocha certainly put a smile on my face! I'm glad to hear she's continuing to do well and you and Peter are enjoying yourselves.

5. Thank you for the smile, Devon :smile:

Carl & Bob

6. MelissaEbby

MelissaEbby Member

Congratulations! Wow, 2 1/2 years OTJ! Hopefully you get some relaxation soon! Have a good day.

7. Melissa & Tarragon

Melissa & Tarragon Well-Known Member

Woohoo for a Mocha condo!! I love those and, yes, it put a big smile on my face. Thank you for that Devon. :D So good to hear that Mocha is still loving the Qtips and rockin the green kini. Gosh, 2 1/2 years. That is sooo hard to believe.

Luckily I have been able to keep up with you on FB and am loving the home improvement projects you and Peter have done this summer. I am also loving your beautiful dessert masterpieces.

Have a great great day!

8. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

Woohoo, Mocha! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: You are such a good girl :D Thank you for the condo, Devon, and thank you for all the visits to the many condos. It's nice to get to visit yours. TGIF!
    Liz

9. Cleo & Jane (GA)

Cleo & Jane (GA) Well-Known Member

Wow, 2 1/2 years OTJ!! That sure does put a smile on my face. :D And to see Mocha living such a happy life!! All good in Mocha land :D

10. Barb & Checkers (GA)

Barb & Checkers (GA) Well-Known Member

HI Devon

How wonderful to see a happy Mocha condo :RAHCAT
    I'm glad you and Peter are having a busy, family-filled summer. :D

11. mtncat58

mtncat58 Well-Known Member

:RAHCAT Woot Woot :RAHCAT

That is great Devon and Mocha, your gonna need a vacation when this is all over :lol:
    Enjoy your time there will be day that you wish you had so much to do :lol:

12. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Wow! It's been two and a half years already?!!! Thanks for stopping in so often to Ll, life certainly can take over. :YMHUG: :YMHUG: :YMHUG:

13. Hillary & Maui (GA)

Hillary & Maui (GA) Well-Known Member

Ooooh Mocha,

Girlfriend, you are catching up to me! Hurry, hurry run, run we gots lots to celebrate being OTJ! Woohoo! I think we need another party for you, what do you think........ :D

Remember I gots a uniform, err outfit with your name on it just waiting for you!

Signed, Maui the Magnificent,

14. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

Thanks everyone for stopping by! Mocha's glad she put a smile on so many faces today .. in fact, all her happiness wore her straight out and she's snoring loudly on the couch behind me :lol:

15. Squeaky and KT (GA)

Squeaky and KT (GA) Well-Known Member

MochaJo - u iz STILL xtra sweet evun when ur numbrz don' say so! How's your boyfriend Hoomey doing? Still purrin' tu u?

Devon/Peter - THANK YOU for starting a Mocha condo today! Sounds like you have a buzzzzy summer!

BIG HUGS AND YARD DANCE!!!!

16. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

Wonderful Mocha update! I love that she still enjoys her beauties...what a ssweet little girlie girl! Yep, summer has been so busy and crazy and just way too fast. Try to take some time to enjoy it, too!!

17. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Woo Hoo on the 2.5 years OTJ. I'm glad Mocha is doing so well. Thanks for the update. It definitely put a smile on my face. Thanks for checking in on Furball when you have time.

18. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Devon,
    I'm with the others: has it really been 2 1/2 years?!! Yay for Mocha!! It is wonderful to read how well she is doing. And to read about your busy, busy summer plans. Enjoy every minute!

Thanks for all the visits to Rusty. Your support means a lot to us.

Hugs to you and Peter & Scritches to Mocha and Twix,

Ella & Rusty

19. Josie & Ripley (GA)

Josie & Ripley (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi, Devon, I'm so happy to be posting on a Mocha condo :D .
    What a great report ~ I'm glad she's doing so well!!
    Enjoy your busy summer :cool: !

20. TokyoKitty

TokyoKitty Member

Hi Devon, thanks for visiting Sammy! It's great that Mocha is doing so well. 2.5 years OTJ is truly amazing. She's an inspiration to all our sugar kitties :mrgreen:

21. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

What a great WMR and I'm glad she is still getting her beauties!

I'm happy life is good for you all. It is so wonderful of you to keep up with everyone!

22. mariko

mariko Well-Known Member

I'm so happy Mocha has a condo today, because I wanted to say thank you for visiting Lucy's condo all the time!
    What a great report on Mocha.
    So glad she's keeping OTJ after 2 and half years!
    Way to go, Mocha!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.