? 9/01 Jazzy AMPS 142 +4 76 +8 86 PMPS 108 +3 81

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Cheryl & Jazzy, Sep 1, 2020.

1. Cheryl & Jazzy

Cheryl & Jazzy Well-Known Member

https://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB...8-3-86-6-70-pmps-92-3-86.234400/#post-2623737

Good morning.

Wow. I haven't seen Jazzy's BG that high in a long time. We reduced his dose yesterday, so this should be a result of that.

Should we just hold that reduced dose for a few days and see how his body adjusts to it? Or should we go back to the .25 dose?

I'm thinking giving his body time to adjust seems like the right thing, but I'm not sure. I was definately surprised to see 142.

2. Cheryl & Jazzy

I just re read the TR protocol, and i see it says that you don't have to wait to go back to a good dose. Does anyone have any feedback on this from their own experience? I don't know if one above normal reading for preshot is enough to cause concern or not.

3. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

I’d see what happens today and tonight and if still high go back up. Let his body adjust.

Cheryl & Jazzy likes this.
  4. Cheryl & Jazzy

Thank you

5. Cheryl & Jazzy

1 tsp raw at +4

6. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

This is why we need to give the dust time to settle. :D

Cheryl & Jazzy likes this.
  7. Cheryl & Jazzy

I gave the .10 dose after PMPS and if its higher again in the morning I will go back to .25 since he did well on that one.