9/04 Jax PMPS 153,+2 135,+4 118

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by JaxBenji, Sep 4, 2020.

1. JaxBenji

JaxBenji Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Go Jaxy, go :cool::D

Hope everyone has had a wonderful week - happy Friday!

Butters & Lyla and Sonia & Leo like this.
  2. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

Happy Fri-yay!:D
    Jax seems to be liking this dose! Nice to see those cycles in a row (so far) of blues with a lagoon visit thrown in for good measure. Gives those of us (me at least) struggling with bouncy kitties some hope! Jax, show the other kitties how it's done:cat:.

Have a good day!:)

Last edited: Sep 4, 2020
    JaxBenji likes this.
  3. JaxBenji

*Brief* lagoon visits but we will take it - maybe just testing out the water temp? And who knows how long this will last but glad his pancreas is getting some healing #s. And sweet Butters - she's doing great! and so lucky to have you looking after her - you guys are a great team! PLUS, you are part of our team too :bighug:

Butters & Lyla likes this.
  4. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

Keep those blues coming. :)

JaxBenji likes this.
  5. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Looking great
    Have a great day

JaxBenji likes this.
  6. JaxBenji

He's listening to you kind folks :cool: And ever since I heard this forum use the term "surfing", I've had the Beach Boys Surfin' USA song stuck in my head :joyful:

Sue and Luci and tiffmaxee like this.
  7. tiffmaxee

Green next Jax! It’s an order.

JaxBenji likes this.
  8. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Those are some lovely flat values you've got going there! Just beautiful!

Now there's a cat who knows how to work the juice!!

JaxBenji likes this.
  9. tiffmaxee

I’m going to send newbies to look at her ss and condos. :D

Sue and Luci and JaxBenji like this.
  10. JaxBenji

I think I just start talking about dose increases? Isn't that how it works ;)?

Thank you :) I feel like he is trying to be a poster cat for TR, which I'm not angry about (even if it doesn't last forever!)

tiffmaxee likes this.
  11. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Flat cycles are what we all aspire to...the next step will come along...and yes, he's starting to fill those shoes of 'Poster Cat' for Lantus! The perfect cycle!!

Absolutely! This is what we'd all love to have! That thar is a happy pancreas...no diving no sputtering..just nice and easy..rebuild, rebuild, rebuild...and contribute..nice and gentle like...

Just think about it, when we eat something that's carby or sugary, if your pancreas went into overdrive and you took your insulin, you'd feel kinda crummy because your BG is falling too fast...or the other way, if you eat something carby/sugary and your pancreas isn't working at all aka diabetes - then your BG is going to shoot way up...neither of those have to be very comfortable feelings...

Lovely Jax! Setting the example :cool::cool:

JaxBenji and tiffmaxee like this.
  12. JaxBenji

@Sue and Luci - you have such a wonderful way of explaining this complicated disease! I have saved many of your posts which have helped me so much. Thank you for taking the time to explain things in laymen's terms - it's so helpful. One of my fav explanations this one! :bighug:

Sue and Luci likes this.
  13. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice blues. I hope you see more green soon.

JaxBenji likes this.
  14. JaxBenji

@tiffmaxee So would this be a miniature bounce today? Are we getting close to talking 0.25 increase?

And what in the world is this drop for PMPS? He has seemed fairly consistent about it so I'm sure there is a logical explanation :)

15. tiffmaxee

I don’t think so but we will soon see. Since he’s had a lot of green I would evaluate after 10 cycles so yes close.

JaxBenji likes this.
  16. JaxBenji

Tell me more :) How do you count cycles when a kitty starts getting blues and greens? Tonight is the start of cycle 14 at 2 units.

17. tiffmaxee

Actually you could increase. You hold for at least 10 cycles when you see nadirs under 100. Since most are over 100 you can increase. Will you be home with the holiday weekend to monitor?

JaxBenji likes this.
  18. JaxBenji

Okay cool. Yes, I'm home all weekend and can monitor him. I was planning on a light testing night since he's a little higher so we'll see what he his AMPS is. I'll plan to increase in the AM. Thank you :)

tiffmaxee likes this.
  19. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

You're too sweet, Susanne! Thank you. :bighug:
    And I've noticed that you to take the time to leave messages of encouragement for other members in their condos and even help where you can by leaving a sticky or drawing on your experience. Paying it forward. That's great and so appreciated. :D

JaxBenji likes this.
  20. JaxBenji

Guess I'll get a +6. Maybe he heard talks of an increase...

PMPS 153
    +2 135
    4 118