? 9/05/20 Mouse: AMPS 104, +1 116, +2 111, +3 109, +4 106, +8 101

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Polgeria, Sep 5, 2020.

1. Polgeria

Polgeria Member

Hi everyone!
    Previous thread here.

Shooting a touch early to try to get her back on track for a 7am shot instead of the 8am that we got bumped too. I know this is going to skew her numbers for today. My plan is to try to bump the shot up 15 mins until I get back to 7 am.

Do you all think we're due for a dose decrease, or do we need more data? I know I haven't found her nadir for the day time yet. I keep falling asleep during the window I think it is, probably making up for the late night testing and only 4 hours of sleep :/ I looks like it's +4 at night, so it might be the same during the day, but I don't think I've ever gotten a +3 to see.

She's heading back to more of a grazing pattern with her eating, instead of chowing down first thing, and her weight is back to what it should be. I'm so proud of my girl! Thanks for all your help!

Critter Mom likes this.
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Mouse is looking really good, but she hasn't dropped below 50 so she hasn't earned a reduction. Moving her shot by 15 min. shouldn't mess up her numbers. That is the safe way to move it.

Critter Mom and Polgeria like this.
  3. Polgeria

Polgeria Member

all righty. I'll hold her dose where it is, and try not to freak out if she hits that 50, lol.

Kate MacCorkle likes this.
  4. Critter Mom

Critter Mom Well-Known Member

You'll try, but I'd put a few quid on your failing. ;) :D

Just read your thread from yesterday, Allison. Gladdens my heart to hear that Mouse is feeling much better and that her appetite has normalised. It's good to hear you sounding happier about her too.

Follow thy cat! :cat:

Mogs

Polgeria likes this.
  5. Polgeria

Polgeria Member

I'm going to freak out so hard, lol. :) I can only hope she hits it during the day. I'm not sure how many more late nights I can take. Finding her nadir during the day is killing me right now with the hard passing out midday.

I might drink a whole pot of coffee today instead of just my one cup. I'm determined to stay up and get it. With her numbers for the last 3 nights I'm pretty confident she's gonna stay stable if we have another high green, and I might be able to get to bed early tonight, and only have to set an alarm for a mid-night check. :coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee:

thebigfuzz and Critter Mom like this.
  6. Critter Mom

Critter Mom Well-Known Member

For your eyelids:

[​IMG]

;)

Mogs

Polgeria likes this.
  7. Polgeria

Polgeria Member

Hahaha, didn't work. I made it to the +4 and then passed out while the servers were down. I think I was asleep for about 3 hours. :arghh: Not enough coffee in the world that can counter a body in need of sleep, lol.

Critter Mom likes this.