9/1 Mo - AMPS 391, +6 324, PMPS 401 - Acting aggressive at testing time again :(

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by katy and mo (GA), Jan 8, 2021.

1. katy and mo (GA)

katy and mo (GA) Member

Yesterday

Had quite the day yesterday. He Started high then went down at PMPS. Now he's back up again. Let's hope he heads back down today. Paws crossed please :)

2. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

All passed crossed here for lower numbers for Mo today.

katy and mo (GA) likes this.
  3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Mo slides down and surfs.

4. katy and mo (GA)

katy and mo (GA) Member

^^^Thanks guys :)

+6 is 324. I would try test him at other times but I'm not home during the day today so it's Tim doing the testing. Come back down, Mosie <3

5. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

Come on down, Mo! Butters has her paws crossed for Mo. :bighug:

6. katy and mo (GA)

katy and mo (GA) Member

Thank you Lyla and Butters:)

Unfortunately this evening has been difficult. He's been out and about which is nice for him but it took both Tim and myself to hold Mo down to test him. He hissed and growled. Then when we tried to test him this evening he was even worse. I got some blood but it wasnt enough. He was very stressed and I didn't want to risk getting bitten again so I've given him the night off. While he was eating, I put some neosporin on his ears and called it a night.

I'm going to request a change of insulin at the vet on Monday. Are there any papers around regarding how Lantus can cause some kitties to be like this? I just want to provide her proof. I want the old Mo back. He doesn't seem like my cat anymore.

7. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member