? 9/10/20 Mouse BG Curve

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Polgeria, Sep 10, 2020.

1. Polgeria

Polgeria Member

Just finished Mouse's BG curve. She's been on the .75 dose for 10 days now. What do you all think? I'd say she's doing amazing on this dose!

Butters & Lyla likes this.
  2. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

I agree!

Polgeria likes this.
  3. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Beautiful...quite flat and flat in the right place! Lovely beach - surf - beach day you've had there!!

Polgeria likes this.
  4. Polgeria

Polgeria Member

Given that she's stayed in the green over all for the last 10 days, do you think she's earned a reduction?

• Alternatively, attempt a reduction when the cat regularly has its lowest BGs in the normal range of a non-diabetic healthy cat (50 - 80 mg/dL) while staying under 100 mg/dl overall for at least one week.

Kyle & Simon (GA) likes this.
  5. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Looks like she's still spending a fair amount of time in the blues, thankfully low ones. I'd keep holding the dose. The part you quoted means solid green.

Polgeria likes this.
  6. Polgeria

Polgeria Member

Ok. Solid greens. Got it! She's getting close. I'm so proud of her little body :) I just want her to keep getting better. Gonna send her results to the vet tonight and see what they say...and probably not listen to them, lol. I'll post the vet's response, probably on the health side.

Sue and Luci likes this.