9/12 Cosmo AMPS 533, +3 544, PMPS 560, +2 470 bounce

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by thebigfuzz, Sep 12, 2020.

1. thebigfuzz

thebigfuzz Well-Known Member

2. thebigfuzz

Looks like I have too many posts for today once the site came back up :rolleyes: This is the one we will post on :)

3. thebigfuzz

Cosmo is going the wrong way this morning and is ravenously hungry eating all this breakfast and daytime kibble already. Hope the automatic feeder arrives soon to regulate his intake better.

What times do you guys feed your kitties outside of preshots? +3, +6, etc?

staying indoors today with terrible forest fire smoke blowing up from the US. I hope everyone in the forest fire areas are safe!

4. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

I do something like +2.5, +4.5, +6, +7.5, +9 on most cycles. Hope it helps you as much as it helped me. Now Butters spends a lot of time staring at the auto feeder, aka her robot nanny.

thebigfuzz likes this.
  5. thebigfuzz

Butters & Lyla likes this.
  6. Christie & Maverick

Christie & Maverick Well-Known Member

With Lantus, I used to feed earlier in the cycle, but it depends on the cat. I wouldn't feed anything after nadir, since that tended to put the brakes on duration. Depending on the cycle, that might have meant no additional snacks past +5 or +6. I keep getting oops error opening your SS, so I can't speak to Cosmo in particular. Probably me, I think my SS app is out of date.

thebigfuzz likes this.
  7. thebigfuzz

Ughhhh what a terrible numbers day all in the black :blackeye: Cosmo is good though...Some good naps, Brushes and pets :cat:

8. KittenTheCat

KittenTheCat Member

My auto feeder is set for +3 and +5.5 for AM/PM cycle and then I provide extra snacks if BG shows a bump is needed

thebigfuzz likes this.