9/15 Alice AMPS 140 +4.25 318 +9 HI PMPS HI +4.5 433 +6.5 394

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by AliceMeowliss (GA), Sep 15, 2020.

1. AliceMeowliss (GA)

AliceMeowliss (GA) Well-Known Member

https://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB...-297-7-238-pmps-250-4-59-6-69-7-5-100.235289/

Maybe I’m getting a bounce from last night, or I missed something this morning. Or maybe it is just because she still has an infection.

She was cuddly and purry this morning. She has had a good appetite.

Her Clavamox dose was a bit late today.

I am exhausted today plus nerve pain so I’m on my bare minimum, feed and medicate cats and bunny and back to bed.

2. AliceMeowliss (GA)

Bowel movement was softer than usual, I think I will attribute this to the Clavamox. It worries me a little about her hydration, but I will try for another 100mL subq this evening. :)
    She has now received Cerenia for the day, and I started a new Cosequin capsule for the day. We were spreading capsules out over days, increasing that to one whole capsule daily because it may help with the bladder inflammation.

She’s cuddly and looking brighter.
    24DD5684-CCAA-4285-95FA-2D0B28A7D255.jpeg

3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm glad she's looking brighter. I hope you can get some rest and feel better soon. Sending prayers.

AliceMeowliss (GA) likes this.
  4. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear you're not feeling well. I hope you were able to rest some today. Looks like you had a busy night last night!

Nice numbers for Alice.

Have a good evening!

5. AliceMeowliss (GA)

PM shot was painful!!! I don’t know if she is sensitive to the tenting because of the fluids she had or just because she has an infection or what. I have lots of treats and food with yummy things on it and it was still a ten minute fight. I ended up slightly scratched and bleeding. She is not usually this cranky.

And either I missed a shot or she is on a big bounce. :\ Poor girl. Infection, high blood sugar, getting poked and prodded, meds forced. I wish I could give her big squishes but she isn’t as snuggly.

6. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

At least you get you full night of sleep tonight. :bighug:

Come down Alice.

7. AliceMeowliss (GA)

You say that! :oops: As it sit here with insomnia. And I was thinking... sleep, that would be nice.... :facepalm: