9/15 Sissy AMPS 206, +2 244, +4.5 220, +9 322, PMPS 246, +2 246

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Mandy S, Sep 15, 2020.

1. Mandy S

Mandy S Member

Last edited: Sep 15, 2020
  2. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

Have a wonderful time, Mandy. Stay safe all of you.

3. Critter Mom

Critter Mom Well-Known Member

Wishing you all a safe and highly enjoyable trip, Mandy.

:bighug::bighug::bighug:

Mogs

4. Mandy S

Mandy S Member

Critter Mom likes this.
  5. Mandy S

Mandy S Member

Well we are settled into our camping spot in a gorgeous state park. The drive down was good but 15 minutes before we got here Sissy started throwing up in the truck. She did it like 3 times. Not a lot each time but enough for a mess. :( I felt so bad for her. She did that on our last trip too...same time too right before we got there. I thought about giving her cerenia when we go home...I wonder if that would help with the motion sickness. She settled into her spot by the window as soon as we got here...later I saw her nudging my pillow up on our bed and she crawled in between my two pillows under the blanket and hid out in there awhile. Her numbers aren't great....I hope she calms down some now that were here...idk if her numbers are worse than they have been because of travel or from needing her dose bumped back up.
    I was surprised her pmps and +2 were the same. I know she got the dose...no wet fur.

Cell service is sketchy here...can't get calls but can text and pages load half the time. That's a little stressful.

I know hanging out in blue and green is good for healing. Hope we can get out of these yellows and pinks soon.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2020
  6. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

Cerenia might help. It’s what it’s for with dogs. Hope she recovers from it now that you are settled. Enjoy.

Mandy S likes this.