9/16: Nova-pmps 54; +2.5 92; +6/6.5 44/43 ; +7 66; +7.5 77; amps 80

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by LindyNova, Sep 16, 2020.

1. LindyNova

LindyNova Well-Known Member

last post

I don't know if I should reduce her dose or not in the am. She bounced from her last low, I did a fur shot, and she just today is showing some good numbers....

testing again in a few minutes...had LC/MC mix (5%/10%), then MC

Last edited: Sep 16, 2020
  2. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

I think I'd try the reduction.

3. LindyNova

Thanks, I hope it sticks. It'd be really nice if she'd hold some greens for a day or two tho. (while I'm watching, that is)--late/pmps nadir girl goes lower when Im either sleeping or when I'm at work.:rolleyes:

4. LindyNova

Also, we are coming up on our 1 year dx-versary next month. When do you move to 3 under 50 (in the 40's)?

5. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Congrats on the reducie. I hope Nova keeps surfing. A long-term diabetic is when you reach the one year mark after diagnosis. So Oct. 30th.

LindyNova likes this.
  6. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

I started earlier than that on the 3 x under 50 because Luci never held reductions well...

LindyNova and Butters & Lyla like this.
  7. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

Looks like Nova kept you busy last night! Hope you can get some sleep today.
    Have a great day, Linda.

LindyNova likes this.
  8. LindyNova

I reduced her. Time will tell. I think she's gonna repeat her climb down the ladder like she did back in June only to climb up again. She's kinda Bee-atchy that way. :cat:

9. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

If following TR, reductions are earned for long term diabetics (one year since diagnosis) when they go below 40, or spend a week in largely normal numbers. Caregivers with cats that do no hold reductions well can move to three times between 40 and 49 on separate days, or once under 40. But the latter don't have to wait until one year of diagnosis.

LindyNova likes this.