9/18 Luci AMPS 211 Day 16

Discussion in 'Tresiba (degludec)' started by Sue and Luci, Sep 18, 2020.

1. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Good Morning everyone,

Well as you can see Luci has returned to her beloved lemon tree. I guess those two days of blue pre-shots were just a teaser of things to come! At least that's how I'm going to look at it.

She had a nice slide last night but appears to need to start over again today...

As usual, we'll see what the day brings - hopefully no more shark chasing. It would seem like by now the Tresiba should be holding on for longer, but of course Luci has her own mind about how things are going to be - new insulin or not!

Lots of frost advisories around us as we're anticipating our first night in the 30's...ugh...already? Seems like it's too early for that...currently 44 degrees...and Luci had to have the furnace on again today (well, it didn't bother me either!) We like it warm!

I do hope you all have a great day today...and that your kitties surf safely!

2. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

I don't know, Sue, the 211 could easily be blue with meter variance. :bighug: She has given you a glimpse into what she can do lately! Let's hope her little body is still sorting out the Tresiba and that she will slowly let go of the lemon tree.
    Stay warm!

jt and trouble (GA) likes this.
  3. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Go Luci Go Luci Go Luci
    I’m cheering her on maybe she will like that and so jealous of ur weather
    Have a great day Sue and a wonderful weekend

4. Sam & Esse

Sam & Esse Member

My goodness, Luci is hanging on to that lemon tree for dear life this morning :facepalm:

:bighug::bighug::bighug:
    It would be so much nicer if insulin just worked for our sugar kitties from the get-go. But I guess if a cat isn't being contrary -- it's not being a cat :cat:

Yeah, shocked me, too. I knew that he liked butternut squash; he always gets a bit of mash when we have it, but cucumber? I have no idea what appealed to Sam, unless it smelled like cat grass to him :confused:
    The real oddball is Mia. She's dead set on hunting tomato bits. I had to stop sending the trimmings down the garbage disposal, because she would sit for hours trying to fish tomato parts back up to nosh on :p So now I just cut her a tiny slice for her to carry off, like some weird, red, acidic mouse steak... :p

Sue and Luci likes this.
  5. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

HA!! That's so funny! I have a lot of tomatoes right now! Too bad Luci doesn't have the same tastes! She goes for the carbs!:joyful::joyful:

Sam & Esse likes this.
  6. JOJI and Kit

JOJI and Kit Well-Known Member

i think you should squint that 211 into a cool blue :cool:

Sue and Luci likes this.