9/19 Belle AMPS: 92, +4: 97, +9: 97, PMPS: 94, +3: 88

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by AmandaL&Belles, Sep 19, 2021.

1. AmandaL&Belles

AmandaL&Belles Member

Numbers are Coming down nicely. I’ve been checking the automatic feeders in the morning (I have it set to deliver a snack three hours before shot time), but neither cats have Been touching the food at that time. Maybe they aren’t used to it yet. Every time the feeder opens I put them in front of it to make sure they know the noise means food lol. Otherwise nothing exciting over here. Belle is being a good girl as per usual :D

previous post

https://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB...ps-137-3-74-pmps-94-3-92.253117/#post-2855115

Summer and Susie (GA) likes this.
  2. Summer and Susie (GA)

Summer and Susie (GA) Well-Known Member

Susie used to hover above the auto feeder or wait outside the bathroom door where I have the feeder whenever there was food inside. Was really cute. She has kind of stopped eating the later night dinners too.

AmandaL&Belles likes this.
  3. AmandaL&Belles

AmandaL&Belles Member

I’m still getting used to the fact that she is not a ravenous monster anymore for food. It used to be so horrible. No matter what time of day it was she was howling for food. I guess in a sense it’s a good thing because that means she’s becoming regulated

Summer and Susie (GA) likes this.
  4. Summer and Susie (GA)

Summer and Susie (GA) Well-Known Member

It is hard for me to get used to. Susie used to be hungry whether her numbers were high or low. I hope she isn't developing a new medical issue.

5. Stephanie & Max

Stephanie & Max Member

Oh I can't wait for the hungry monster mode to calm a wee bit.