9/19 Luci AMPS 197 Day 17

Discussion in 'Tresiba (degludec)' started by Sue and Luci, Sep 19, 2020.

1. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Good Morning everyone!

At least Luci is back in the blues! I was pleased, even though we barely squeeked that one out, I'll take it as a good sign that she's at last headed in the right direction...I swear I'm holding my breath now on those AM/PM preshots...just like in the beginning! Ha!

She sure is cold...she doesn't like this cold weather - 34 degrees outside this morning - and she's laying on the register trying to collect a little heat from the furnace! I think I'm going to have to set up a heating pad for this girl...my goodness...

We'll have her back in Florida before too long...I just hope she can hang on till then. In the meantime her coat is looking mighty beautiful and shiny...she must be grooming it up for the cooler weather!

Have a great day everyone! I hope your kitties surf safely!

2. thebigfuzz

thebigfuzz Well-Known Member

Stay warm Luci! Have a good day Sue :bighug:

Sue and Luci likes this.
  3. JOJI and Kit

JOJI and Kit Well-Known Member

kit loves her heating pad. she’s been attached like velcro to the little bed we use it with. makes it super easy to find her ;)

Sue and Luci likes this.
  4. Sam & Esse

Sam & Esse Member

Barely blue is still blue ;) Hoping Luci surfed safely for you today... And finally got herself warmed up!

Sue and Luci likes this.
  5. JaxBenji

JaxBenji Well-Known Member

Luci is looking fantastic, Sue :bighug: I can't wait until Dive Day to find out what that is :bookworm: - is it for you or Luci ;) ?

Sue and Luci likes this.
  6. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

Looks like Luci changed up dive day on you? My goodness does she ever like to keep you guessing.
    I think the number of blue preshots lately is very positive! It is still early days for Tresiba. Luci is a cat who clearly marches to the beat of her own drum. She will do things in her own time, and in her own way. :)

Sue and Luci likes this.
  7. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

U saying holding breath for blues, heck do u remember when we first start and held our breaths for no blacks, reds or pinks omg those colors would ruin my day

Sue and Luci likes this.
  8. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Sue and Luci likes this.
  9. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

And he's got that big fur coat on! Poor baby! Luci would like to invite him up...but he can't have her 'register'...it's barely big enough for her...and she stretches and in front of it and hogs the whole floor!

Bellasmom likes this.